[ChanSaw] "Fuck You" "When?" (SFW)

t was a Saturday night in Sherwood Ohio, and as per usual Chandler dragged her along to another Remington party. This time Heather was alright with just sticking to a room with only a small amount of people in it.

   Currently Veronica was on her 4th beer. Keep in mind she's a lightweight, by this point she's beyond drunk, and surprisingly not vomiting up a storm!

   Heather could generally take it when Drunk Veronica wouldn't keep her mouth shut but this time was over the limit.

   "Hehe, Heather yur' gayyy~" the drunk one spouted as a joke. In reality it was true, and for the one saying it at that, but Heather would never let anyone know, especially Veronica, sober Veronica.

   "Well no you got that wrong Ronnie but nice try."

   "But I saw it in yur' journal yesterday~ and fur me of all people?" Veronica laughed that dorky    laugh she always does when she comes her own joke funny, "oh wowzers, the 'Red' hot Heather Chandler has a thing fur me~"

   Heather gaped, when had she gone through her journal.

   "Wait, wait, wait, When did you go through my journal?!"

   Veronica smiled as she looked up from her current spot on the floor, sprawled out on her stomach and reaching out ahead of her as far as she could, "Well~ it wuz left wide open, I never looked all the way through it, buuut I bet there was some other notes about me in there~"

   "Fuck You, Veronica."

   Veronica smirked, "when and where?"

   Damnit, Chandlers face was as red as her dress. Hopefully she won't remember this conversation come morning.