[ChanDuke] Im So Into You (NSFW)

Into You by Ariana Grande
-
I'm so into you, I can barely breathe

    Duke sat at the foot of Chandler's bed, her heart racing, her breath seemingly caught in her throat.

And all I wanna do is to fall in deep

    Chandler was a goddess, it seemed, she was flawless, her eyes shined a bright sky blue (silver depending on the lighting). Any time she would look into her eyes, she felt like she was falling, falling deep into an endless hole of fear, but she loved that feeling.

But close ain't close enough 'til we cross the line, hey, yeah

    The red-clad girl walked into the room, her silk robe so short Heather Duke swore she could see those strawberry blonde curls underneath it.

So name a game to play, and I'll roll the dice, hey

    Chandler always loved to make this a game, she would give her something one night and take it away the next, it's just how it is with her.

Oh baby, look what you started
The temperature's rising in here

    All this thinking made Duke's face flush a bright red. Next thing she knew Chandler was right in front of her, lifting her chin with the tip of her left index finger.

Is this gonna happen?

    She just looked down at her. Waiting.

Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move

    Those silver eyes daring the green-clad girl to do something first,

Before I make a move

    and boy did she want too..

So baby, come light me up and maybe I'll let you on it

   So she waited, waited for the one who set her heart aflame to light it even more. Have the one and only "Red Heather" make her just as red as the cherry lipstick that so beautifully lays on the others lips.

A little bit dangerous, but baby, that's how I want it

   Duke knew what she was getting into with this relationship, Heather Chandler is complicated. Compared to McNamara, Veronica, or any other girl, this was practically a death sentence, but she was willing to take that risk.

A little less conversation, and a little more touch my body

   A smile showed itself on Chandler's lips, soft and sweet. She bit her lip softly before leaning down to meet hers.

Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you

  Her lips were soft, always a nice bright cherry red. Her lips surprisingly tasted of sweets, ones you could eat all day and not even realize till they're all gone, it felt like she'd get type two diabetes by just looking at those sweet, beautiful lips.. Chandler's hands moved to grip at Dukes waist, causing a small whimper. Smiling with pride at that, she scooted the girl up, never breaking the kiss.

Got everyone watchin' us, so baby, let's keep it secret

    Things like this happened on occasion, but nothing too serious. Chandler would openly flirt with her just see how red she would get, that girl just seemed to like the color way too much. But Duke would try to hide it as best as she could and dismiss herself to the bathrooms.