[Sober] [Heather³] Sick as Can Be (SFW)

[Sober Fic]
Sick as Can Be
[Heather³]
(SFW)

   It was a Monday morning, usually she would be getting out of bed to get ready for school, but no one wanted someone as popular as her to go around all gross and sick, no thanks. Her snot seemed to be as green as all of her her whole wardrobe as she blew her nose into the soft tissue that still seemed to hurt her nose from over use. This was the worst, worse than being outed infrount of the whole school as not just trans, but gay aswell, worse than Ram and Duke trying to get up her skirt before finding out what was really underneath, worse than orange juice mixed with the aftertaste of toothpaste from bushing your teeth in the morning. All that jazz.

  Getting up, she needed something to help relive her sore throat... she can't take Nyquil... AH-HA! Dayquil, she wasn't a fan of the taste but it was defenitly better than any other cold and flu medicine she has tried. She doesn't know of its supposed to be mint or orange flavored nut that through doesn't matter at the moment, all that did matter was how nice it felt going down her dry throat, and how she could feel it working on the back of her throat, where It was clearing up her sinuses. This was the only stuff that seemed to work.

   Just as Duke started heading back upstrairs to go back to sleep, the phone rang. She let it go to voice mail.
   "Heather! I need you too do me a favor, I wont be at school-"

   She picked up the phone "Heather I can't do you any favors today."

   "Why is that?!" Duke heard other other struggle to cover up a cough. "Im just as sick as you if not worse."

   She could hear Chandler’s distress on the other line, "well if you're just as sick as me, you wouldn't mind if I came over?"

   "Not at all." She replies, shes always been one to enjoy company no matter what the circumstances, especially when ut came to her girlfriends. "Alright, on my way babe, I'll call up Heather and see if she can do whatever I needed to do."

   "Heather, I need-" Chandler was intrrupted by a groan. "Excuse me?!"

   "Heather I can't do anything, I'm sick!" Mac was always one to get grumpy when she's sick and tired. Or one or the other. A sneeze sounded from Mac's line. "Just ask Dookie..."

   Mac seemed to be falling back asleep over the line.

   Great. "I did!" Chan groaned, "all of us are fucking sick!"

   "Really?"

   "Yeah, I'm gunna go over to Heathers house right now, I can pick you up if you want."

   Chan could hear the soft snoore of HeatherMcnamara. Yeah she was gunna pick her up anyways.

   Duke woke up to two others jumping into her bed. "Wha? What the fuck."

   The two chuckled to eachother, "Mac is here too." Chan whispered in Dukes ear. Turrning around to face her Duke smiled, "all of us are sick?"she asked roughly.

   Chandler nodded, "yep, I'll just talk to them tomorrow, spend a sick day with both of my favorite girls. I acctually had to drag Mac out of bed, but it was worth it."

   Duke smiled a lottle wider at that before moving to snuggle into Chandlers side. "Im glad you two are here..."

-

End Note: Me and two of my friends on discord are sick, our names are colored to represent different characters (I was Heather Chandler, and other two friends were Duke and Mac) one told me to make a fic out of it so, I made this, this was hastily written by the way, plus I'm sick right now so it's not perfect. But yeah. It's a cute idea to be honest.

New Note: (Its now September at this moment) I've been going through and editing my old oneshots, but belive it or not, I'm actually still just getting over a cold while editing this.