[ChanDuke] Five Times She Told Duke To Shut Up (NSFW)

(Warning: Bad smut in this, but I did go though and try to fix it, so hopefully it is better than before)

(Head Cannon that Duke is TransFemale MTF)

   The first time Heather said it was in Kindergarten, the three of them talking to eachother durring free time.

   "I just don't see why we can't-"

   "Shut Up, Heather!" The red 5 year old interrupted, "we can't befriend other kindergarteners because they are lower than us! I mean, I'm still the queen of the kindergarten class but you two are my favorite lap dogs! Lap Dogs, meaning you do as I say, undersand?"

   Duke nodded before losing her head shamefully, "Yes, sorry, Heather..."

   Little Chandler gave a smirk, uttering the word, "good." Then strutting off with McNamara who just watched the scene unfold.

-

   The second time was in fifth grade, the boys on the youth foot ball team poorly flirting with the three girls. Chandler always went along with it, so did MnNamara, but Duke never really took too it, only thinking about how much she would rather be with one of the Cheerleaders. Minus McNamara, she was to close a friend.

   Later ok Duke spoke up, "I don't see why you let them do that..."

   "Where the most popular girls in all of elementary, And it will carry on into Middle school, we gotta reputation to upkeep. "Chandler replied sassily, looking over her shoulder with a smirk.

   Duke blushed slightly at that, couldn't help it, "but-"

   "Shut Up, Heather!" The girls smirk turned into a scowl.

   It stung, "sorry, Heather..."

   Duke didn't talk for the ready of the day.

-

   Third time was eighth Grade this was the start of it becoming a constant thing. We were at a Highschool party, the only eighth graders there. The ninth grade boys hitting on us, telling us how hot we were for being in middle school still. Duke didn't want any of it, so she decided to take her place in an empty room to read.

   The book she brought: Moby Dick

   Chandler could do what she wanted and let all the guys mess around with her, but Duke would rather sit here alone in the semi-silence of the closed room.

   She was having a nice time so far, but she only got through a couple pages before Chandler came crashing in. "Heather! Why are you in here and not out with us!"

   Duke looked up into the flaming silver eyes of Heather Chandler's, "um, I'm reading?"

   "And why is that?" She heard the soft tap of the red girls shoe on the hard wood floor, she'd better answer quick.

   "I- I don't feel comfortable with all the guys grabbing at me..." she looked down at her feet. Not only did she not like the guys at all but all the people put there made her feel like everyone was staring at her, it always made her feel sick.

   Heather closed the door, canceling out any noise that covered up Dukes Muffled sobs. That caught Chandler's attention, "Woah, Woah, Woah, Duke? I- fuck! I'm not good at this!"

   Green-clad arms wrapped around a red waist, "It's alright-"

   Lips met, Duke didn't know exactly how it happened but her lips ended up on Chandler's, and she was kissing back-

   Heather Chandler, was kissing her back, albeit messily but, the feeling of Heather's hands gripping at her hips with an iron grip kept her into it. A hand found it's way into her hair, undoing the green scrunchie that always kept up it up. Chandler then pulled away slightly.

   "Chan, I-" she started.

   "Shut Up, Heather..." it's was heavy, soft, no bitterness.

   Another kiss was planted on her cheek before red lips found hers once again.

-

   Many times later was one Duke would remember for a while.

   She was on her back, laying in the middle of her bed. On top of her was the one and only Heather Chandler. She was the only one who knew about Dukes secret, her hair now long as she passed perfectly as a girl, but just before puberty her parents alowed her to start estrogen. So here she was, Chandler on top of her, riding her slowly.

   "Fuck you're hot like that." Duke mumbled, "riding me all slow~" she sat up and rested a hand on Chandler's hip. Looking up at her as she continued, "the Demon Queen of Highschool whining as she bounces on her own lap dog-"

   Lips quickly found hers before pulling away, "Shut up Heather~" it came out as a small moan. Duke just smirked up at her, looking into those shinning silver eyes.

-

   The last time was in the Hospital, Duke lay in the bed, frail and weak, she had starved herself for too long, Chandler had found her passed out in her room.

   "You know, you didn't have to do this... I know you don't care..."

   It came out soft as her eyes swelled up with tears "Shut up, Heather..." and she kissed her one last time. The next day Heather Duke was produced dead from Cachexia.