Plastic Coin

You were nervous as hell. Not because your in a room filled with hot mysterious DANGEROUS guys but because your crush was sitting in front of you counting his coins as usual...wait coins?
oh well it doesn't matter you push your hand further into the bag grasping something small and like a disk, you take your hand out of the bag only to start an eternal war with yourself.
you look up blushing only to see a stoic looking Kakuzu stand up and walk towards the closet not even offering you a hand. After that all I could hear is a jealous Hidan screaming in the background something about me getting the old fart or something like that: note to self bitch slap Hidan when you get out of the closet: "geez Kakuzu, thanks I didn't want to hold your
hand at all." You didn't expect what happened next but it happened and it left you blushing like a fangirl. Kakuzu heard your comment and came back grabbing your hand not letting go even when you both are in the closet. "I...I was just joking Kazu you didn't have to hold my hand." you wanted to hold his hand but you didn't want him to feel obligated to hold your hand. you expected him to shrug it off. You couldn't see yet but somehow you
new his eyes were on you, you could feel them burrowing into your forehead.
"(Y/N) why did you say it if you were just screwing around?" you could tell he was annoyed and probably even blushing but then you frowned as you felt him let go of your hand it falling to your side as if it had never been held in the first place. you knew you had a crush on the taller man but you also didn't want it to end because of a stupid game in a stupid closet.
"Kazu...c...can I kiss you? I mean you don't have to if you don't want to...but um"
By now your eyes had adjusted to the light so you could see his eyes widen dramatically, but at the same time soften. because of this you slowly lean up and place a gentle kiss on the stitched mans lips worry evident in your stiff features. you pull back and notice his eyes were wider than before you finally understood why. "Kazu??? Do you like me more than a Brat??" "Shut up, Brat" that was all you got until suddenly you saw him leaning forward and placed a equally soft kiss on your pink lips. when he pulled back he looked away, leaning against the wall behind him. You reached forward and grabbed his large hand with your smaller one smiling at the small smile that grazed his lips as he looked at your intertwined fingers. You slowly moved forward and sat in front of the taller man, leaning in you kissed him, more passionate than the last one. "I love you Kazu...what do you feel about me?" It was a few minutes before you got an answer which wasn't entirely verbal, but also  physical. Kakuzu hugged you, then placed a kiss to the top of your head. "I love you too...(Y/N)." You gasp at the comment not because he confessed but because it was the first time he ever said your name. You leaned forward and pressed another soft kiss to his lips right as the closet door swung open to a jealous looking Hidan. "What the fuck!?!?! You wouldn't kiss me!!!"
"And why would I kiss you, you religious freak?!"