Tiny Lollypop

I took my hand out of the bag begging what ever god there is out there that I didn't get one of the assholes of the Akatsuki, like Kakuzu or Hidan. As soon as I pull my hand out of the bag I gasp lightly, I got senpai's item...a lollypop. its kinda obvious.
"YAY!!! (Y/N)-senpai got me!!!"
I stood up and walked over to Tobi. Giving him a hand he stood up as we made our way to the closet Deidara followed close behind, closing the door as we entered. "Senpai...um...you do know you have to take your mask off in this game right?"
"Tobi already took his mask off senpai...does that make Tobi a good boy?"
"Yes senpai that makes you a good boy...so I'm guessing..."
Blushing I stopped talking, searching for the right way to phrase the question.
"Tobi-senpai... Can I kiss you?"
I can feel the heat that started radiating from his face. Now that I think about it I can see his face clearly now...this is the first time I've actually seen Senpai's real face. Carefully without scaring senpai I slowly bring my hand to his face, feeling his slightly rough skin under my fingertips sends a shiver down my spine. Even with the scars, senpai is beautiful.
"Your beautiful...why do you hide?" Without giving him time to answer I lean forward connecting my lips with his. I could feel him gasp lightly. A moment later I feel him kiss back and I wrap my arms around his neck while his go around my back. As I pull back I look at his flushed face. He's really cute.
Before I can finish the thought Tobi leaned in and kissed me again. I was so happy I just kept kissing that is until Zetsu lopped the door open and screeched that time was up. Blushing me and Tobi both left the closet Tobi of course had his mask back on...sadly.
When we get sat down, Tobi sitting in front of me on the floor while I'm on the couch. I lean forward close to his ear. "I love you senpai..." If it was possible the boys mask turned pink. "I love you too (Y/N)-senpai!!!"
I lean forward and wrap my arms around his neck. Resting my chin on his head I watched the rest of the game.