Paper Heart

Hey guys last chapter YAY! Anyway this one isn't really a pairing fic more like BFF so hope you enjoy!
____________________________________

You put your hand in the bag scared of every member except Tobi but he's a pain in the ass and takes this game to literal.

Feeling around in the bag you feel something smooth but cold, not taking the chance of getting Hidan, or Itachi you move on to another item.
This item seems smooth but room temperature...so without a second thought you lightly grab the item and pull it out of the bag.
It was a Origami heart. It's was cute until it unfolded and "flew" to its owner.
Your eyes go wide. The only other girl in the Akatsuki stood up with a poker face and walked up to you.

"Uh...um...?"
You look to your best friend mentaly asking, no begging for a way out of the akward situation.

Konan pulled you up and towards the closet.

Once inside the door closed with a pink faced Deidara and an upset looking Yahiko (pain).

You sat down looking at the floor. Then all of a sudden a light came on.

You looked up to see a grinning Konan.

"(Y/N) I'm the only one who knows there is a light I'm this closet. Don't tell anyone..."

With a giggle the blunette sat down in front of you.

"Now that were alone (Y/N)...I was wondering if you'd be my friend....us being the only two female members of the Akatsuki...we should stick together."

Your eyes are wide. Not expecting to gain a new friend.

But you smiled none the less and nodded your head a yes.

"Good, cause I've always wanted to braid your hair..."

Without another word she moved behind you and began making small braids until the last 4 minutes and 26 seconds were over.

"Thank you for being my friend Konan...I'm happy to say that I don't have only male friends...even if one of those friends look like a girl."

With a giggle then a shout on the other side of the door saying 'I heard that!' The door opend and you stood up all your hair was braided and you had a new best friend.

___________________owari__________

Hey guys I'm sorry if this is crappy. I'm going through alot right now so I'm just too depressed to really write anything. But I didn't want to be mean and not write at all. Do here you go hope you liked it. :)