Doggy Keychain

You were nervous, but probly not as nervous as innocent lil Nagato who again was forced to play this stupid game.

You reached your hand in the bag. Not allowing yourself to pick something obvious. Like the marble of Itachi or shark tooth from Kisame. You simply grabbed the item that seemed to stand out amongst the others. It had a ring like disc at the end the a cord of some kind and then a piece of plastic at the end of that.

You pulled your hand out of the bag and looked at the item in your hand. A puppy keychain it was cute, and at first you thought it belonged to Konan. That is until out of the corner of your eye you saw Nagato stand up and walk over to you.

He's blushing so that shows he's nervous...or embarraced.
He walked over to you and offered you a hand.

You took his hand and stood up easily. Then followed  close behind, towards the closet.

Once inside Konan shut the door saying "seven minutes" right before the door closed. You could see the devilish grin she had on and it kinda unnerved you.

Once the door closed completely you looked up to were you assumed Nagato was standing.

"Um...Nagato-san....um do you want to do anything...or um."
"Y...yes (Y/N) I...I do want to I'm just..."
You can hear the blush in his voice so you do him a favor.
Your eyes have adjusted to the lack of light, so now that you can see where you were going you stepped forward, leaned tour head lightly to the side and touched your lips to Nagato's soft ones.
You could feel him tense under your lips.
After a moment you pulled back.
You met eyes with a very red Nagato who's mouth was slightly agape.
"A...are you okay Nagato-san? I'm...I'm sorry if I upset you."
"N...no (Y/N)-Chan. I was just surprised is all."
Blushing brightly Nagato leaned in and placed a gental kiss on your lips.
You closed your eyes and leaned into the kiss. A moment later your lungs are screaming for air so you part but lean your forehead against his. Smiling sweetly Nagato wrapped his arms around your waist.
"Um (Y/N)-Chan...um I wanted to ask...would you like to go out with me?"
Blushing lightly you nod a yes then lean in and peck him on the lips.
"I've always thought you liked Konan-chan. I love you."

Right as those words left your mouth Konan opened the door grinning like a fan girl.

"Haha Konan...no one likes an evesdropper..." While standing in front of Nagato you stick hour tongue out at the blunette.
You turned around and came face to face with the cute, shy smile of your new boyfriend Nagato.
"Let's go."
You smiled and grabbed his hand gently pulling him out of the closet.

____________________________________

Okay guys sorry for not updating sooner. I've been grounded from my phone for 2 weeks. Anyway...2 more chapters left after this one 😢. But no less if I get votes then I may be able to write Naruto boyfriend and girlfriend scenarios (this will include both male and female characters)
Anyway please leave a review, take a vote and please by all means tell people bout my stories.😊