//Fifteen\\

1 Month later

Things have been hard with everyone and everything, Jack is getting worse but that was to be expected and we all knew that was coming, Simon went back to Leah for the sixth time and I have given up on helping him because there are only so many times you can  help someone before they become unable to help anymore. Cal and I split a week ago it wasn't at all to do with arguments it was a mutual decision he had YouTube I had Jack and we were both becoming distant but we are still friends and I still love him I just see him differently to how I did when we were going out with each other. We have done most of the things on the list that Jack has wanted to do he was spent a week with Dad, two days ago he filmed with Cal and the boys and I created a YouTube channel just like he wanted and it's doing really well in the past month I have gained 1.6 million subscribers so that's quite surprising, we are also going on holiday to America so we can cross it off from Jack's list. Cal, JJ, Josh, Freya, Ethan, Emily, Vikk, Harry, Kate, Tobi, Call, Sarah, Leah, Alex, Troye and Simon are coming as well we all decided to go to L.A because Jack wanted to go but it is also a chance for us to film videos and get to know each other better. Sarah, Freya, Kate, Emily and I have all become so close as friends they are my best friends and they have helped so much with all of this and I love them for it. It also makes things a lot easier for the boys as well that we all get on Leah and I have drifted apart after the whole 'Simon Situation' the only reason that she is coming is because she just doesn't trust Simon to go on a two week holiday without her she apparently has to be with him twenty four seven which is just ridiculous.
Everyone now knows about Jack but Simon still doesn't know and it's not that I don't trust him it's the fact I just don't want him to get hurt during this, throughout all of this Jack has been living with me because we are closer to the hospital from my house and mum doesn't seem to mind she comes and stays with me whenever she can just in case something does happen with Jack and I'm not there to be with him.

Today was the day that we were all going to America for two weeks, obviously we have to be cautious with all of this but the Doctors wouldn't have approved this if it was too big of a risk to Jack's health. When I got out of bed I heard a knock at my bedroom door and in walked Jack with his suitcase in his hand.
"When you are ready can you take my suitcase down the stairs because I can't do it." He asked me, I smiled and nodded in response as he left the suitcase in my room and walked out and back into his room to get ready. I got out of bed and walked over to my wardrobe and picked out some comfy clothes for the journey to the airport and the actual flight on the plane.

I grabbed my backpack which had my phone, charger and car keys in it, I then took hold of the two suitcase handles and walked out of my room and down the stairs where Jack was waiting by the front door, I passed him my backpack to carry while we l...

I grabbed my backpack which had my phone, charger and car keys in it, I then took hold of the two suitcase handles and walked out of my room and down the stairs where Jack was waiting by the front door, I passed him my backpack to carry while we left the house and I locked up behind I then unlocked the car and loaded up all of our things into the back. I was picking up some of the Sidemen and they were coming with me while the others were going with Cal, Jack and I got into the car and I left my drive way and drove us both to the Sidemen house which didn't take too long it only took about ten minutes,
"I'll be a few minutes okay?" I said to Jack
"Well it's not like I'm going to go anywhere is it?" He joked, I just rolled my eyes and walked up the the door and walked into the house to see JJ and Tobi standing by the kitchen door looking down at their phones.
"Is everyone ready?" I asked them all
"We're just waiting on Simon and Leah." JJ sighed at me and rolled his eyes
"Well they need to hurry up otherwise we'll miss our flight." I said loudly so they could at least know that I was here and waiting for them, Vikk, Harry and Josh then walked out of the living room  with the girls minus Sarah and Leah.
"You okay Iris?" Vikk asked ms
"I would be if those two upstairs would hurry the fuck up." I replied
"Yeah I know, well I see you're reping the 'Sidemen' Merch." Josh joked
"What can I say they are comfy clothes." I smile "right I've had enough!" I snap I run up the stairs and into Simon's room to him coming out of the bathroom with a bit of tissue against his nose, I then looked at Leah who was sitting on the bed with red puffy eyes obviously I put two and two together and I sighed heavily and texted JJ saying that it's happened again and for them to load up the cars, and to check on Jack for me and he replied quickly that he was going to do all of those things for me.

"This has to stop, look Leah if you love and trust Simon then you wouldn't do this to him these next two weeks are about Jack and I'm not having you two ruin it for him so Leah either learn to trust Simon or break up with him for good because I am not going to stand back and do nothing while you ruin and hurt him because I will tell you this now I am not going to go to two funerals in the next few months." I snapped at her, but she stayed quiet "well seeing as no one will say anything I do it for you now, Simon you are in my car with JJ and Vikk, Leah you will go in Josh's car with him Freya, Harry and Kate. I don't care if you don't like it this is what's going to happen and if you don't like it then you don't have to come no one is forcing you to come. Quite frankly Leah none of us want you to come with us because all you do is cause trouble for us all and Simon and we care about him and so do so many people and the only reason that you are actually coming with us is because you don't trust Simon to be away from you for two whole weeks so I suggest that you either grow the fuck up or leave right now because I won't have you ruin this for my brother." I said seriously, I then took hold of Simon's hand and walked him down the stairs and into my car with everyone else. I then watched Leah get into Josh's car and drive away from the house I followed closely behind the car while JJ and Jack started singing to the music that was playing.
"Thanks for that back there Iris." Simon smiled at me, I looked at him through the top mirror
"Whatever just don't expect me to save you again." I replied bluntly as I carried on driving to the airport.