A/N

Okay, so I know this is being updated at 4:19 am but I'm on spring vacation so sleep is irrelevant

I just want to say something that I've been getting a lot of comments on, and not that you mean anything by it, but we're all here because we ship Ereri/Riren. At least, that's why I hope why we're here...because you know, this is an Ereri/Riren fanfiction.

That being said, the comments on the other ships need to STOP I'm sick of people commenting and saying that the ship I've written, because I SHIP IT, shouldn't be in here (meaning the story)

...

Excuse me...? But who's story is this? Yours? Nope, I don't think so. So don't tell me what I should and shouldn't have in my story, please and thank you.

I love you guys, but when you have the audacity to comment that it shouldn't be that way, because your ship isn't something that's in my story, it kind of upsets me. I don't hate on anyone's ships, but you come in and hate on mine? Saying where's this ship, or that this should really be this ship...

And if you don't believe me, I'll be happy to send proof.

I want my comments to be peaceful and friendly, where we all bond over our alternativeness and lack of a life. Oh and our love for ERERI.

Which is what the story is mainly about. I deal with others who don't ship what I ship, because I know we all have our own opinion, and it's their work. So let me have mine. Besides, I came for the ereri. Nothing else.

Telling you now, I ship Jean and Armin. And if you want to argue that with 'but jeanmarco is life', well Marco's dead and he's never coming back. Sorry not sorry. Deal with it. Armin and Jean have a lot of chemistry in the anime too. Maybe not romantically but it's there.

I ship Erwin and Hanji. They're are literally both goals when it comes to being parental figures to Eren and I feel Erwin can truly deal with Hanji's crazy shit. Like, they balance each other out. And they're both beautiful people. Have you seen Eruhan fan art?

I do ship Mikasa and Annie. I just didn't have it in the first book because I didn't at the time. And I've said this before.

I ship Bert and Reiner, because you know what? I hate threesome ships, and gay ships are literally life. Besides they're always together.

I ship Oluo (Auruo) and Petra, because they were actually engaged.

And I ship Eld and Gunther, despite one having a girlfriend because why the hell not?

I hate Erwin and Armin, but I don't say anything. Why? Because I think it's weird. They don't really talk, and I have a feeling people ship them because they're blonde.

Nor do I like Annie and Armin. However, I don't really mind Mikasa and Armin. Eh, idk.

And Hanji and Moblit is a brotp for me, if anyone was wondering.

Ps. I don't mention springles because that's the only ship I don't get hate on.

Anyways, you know the reason behind it all, so please, let me have my opinions because I let you have yours.

Sorry if I came off as rude, I really wasn't trying to, it just upset me. Please stop. These are my books. Stop asking where your ships are.

So with that, I love y'all, and stay fantabulous.

[Update: I fell asleep and this never posted so, oops. It's now almost 9:00 am. Lol

Thanks for listening to my rant. I know I'm probably just being irrational but when the same comments like that keep adding up? I hope you understand my need to tell you.

Farewell for now my lovelies!]