Chapter 5

Megan's POV

"Hi Ty!" I happily wrapped my arms around his neck the moment I saw him standing in the doorway.

He smiled at me before kissing me deeply. "How's my strawberry?"

I pulled him inside and snaked my arm around his waist. "Kinda bored. But not anymore since you're here. Did you already eat your lunch?"

He untied his tie and it took him seconds before answering my simple question. "Yes."

Good thing I did not wait for him. It was actually my plan to have lunch with him since he told me yesterday that he will be here at one in the afternoon. And he is.

"With who?" I asked.

"With Amanda."

It feels like my ears grew bigger upon hearing that woman's name.

"You were with her?"

He stopped on his tracks to the living area and turned to look at me. "Yeah. I don't wanna tell you but then you asked. Lying was never my thing." And he slammed his self to the couch.

I rolled my eyes. "Sa dami ng pwede mong kasabay kumain siya pa."

He stared at me before motioning me to sit beside him. And I did. I sat next to him and let him pull me in his arms.

"Strawberry, she's my wife now. You know having much time with her is really possible." He sighed. "She thinks I don't have a girlfriend. And it's better that way."

I pulled myself away from him. "So you're really not proud of having me?"

"Megan it's not that." He pulled my hands and kissed them both. "I'm trying to protect you. You know I'm married now. And you're not just my girlfriend now... but my mistress."

"You love me!" I shouted at him as my eyes become watery.

"Yes. I love you. I so much love you." He sincerely said.

"Why can't we just be together?!"

He hugged me tightly and kissed my temple. "Strawberry, I'll fix everything up. You'll be my wife very soon. Just don't give up on us."

My tears fell continously as I bury my face on his chest.

"You're only mine Tyler. I'm willing to give up everything for you."

He cupped my face and made me look up at him. "And I'll do everything for us."

He gently brushed his thumbs on my wet cheeks before kissing me passionately. I will never get over to his kisses. It always feels like the first time.

I push him and he himself laid down on the couch, with me on top of him without breaking the kiss.

"Can you make love to your beloved woman?" I asked while teasingly rubbing my hand on his manhood.

He smirked. "Let's make love till the end of this day."

Just on cue he crashed his lips on mine while his hands move expertly on my body... removing my clothes, caressing every part of me.

- - - - - -

Tyler's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and realized I am not dreaming that my phone is ringing.

I glanced at the window and saw the orange sky. It is getting dark.

I was about to reach the phone on the table but Megan's sleeping peacefully on my chest.

I smiled and wrapped the comforter around her naked body.

My gal is really a goddess.

The phone stopped ringing and I thought I can go back to sleep but no, it again started ringing. I have no choice but to reach it. The call must be important.

Megan suddenly flinched so I kissed her temple to calm her. I made sure she closed her eyes before turning my gaze on the phone's screen.

Amanda calling...

I slid my thumb on the screen to answer it and sighed before holding it to my ear.

["Tyler. Hindi ka pa ba uuwi? Nasaan kana?"]

Damn. I forgot I told her before I get here that I will be eating dinner at our house.

"I... I'm coming home."

["Okay. Hihintayin kita. Malapit nang maluto yung foods para sa dinner."]

"Yeah."

["Be careful Tyler. Good bye."]

I ended the call.

Her gentle and sweet voice... how can she be so sweet? I am cold towards her.

"You're not leaving. Aren't you?"

I looked down at Megan when she suddenly spoke. She looked up at me and stared at my eyes with her soft beautiful ones.

"Strawberry, I still have to go home to her."

"Why do you have to?!" She sat on the bed while gripping the bedsheet.

"I have to settle things up between us. There are so many things we should be talking about." I gently said to her and sat as well.

"Does it includes loving her?"

"No." I immediately answered.

"I want you here Tyler."

I sighed. "You know I can't be here as long as I wanted anymore. I'm a married man now. Dad will probably gonna kill me if he'll know that I'm not a good husband to Amanda."

"Please... just stay here with me. Hindi ako sanay na wala ka."

"I am too. But we have to get used to it."

I kissed her forehead before putting on my clothes.

"I'm leaving." I sweetly said to her while caressing her hair.

"Just leave." She coldly said and laid down facing the opposite of my direction.

"I love you strawberry." I just said and kissed her bare shoulder before leaving.

Just when I opened the door, a man was about to knock. And it is the goddamn David Ross.

"What are you gonna do here?" I yelled and closed the door behind me.

He smirked. "How about you Mr. Davids... what did you do there?"

"You don't have to care."

"And your wife cares."

I gripped the keys in my hand as I grit my teeth. This man loves to piss me off.

"Who are you?"

He chuckled. "You do not know me?"

Now it is my turn to smirk.

"I know your name and everything. But one thing's unknown. Who are you in Megan's life?" I asked, mocking the demon out of him. "You are nothing to her. And she loves me."

"Tyler Davids... enjoy your two women before you lose them both. There's always a time for everything."

"God damn you."

He laughed. "Then fuck you." And he left, dropping the boxes of chocolate coated strawberries.

I would love to choke him to death but I just can't. Fuck!

My phone again rang so I immediately answered it.

["Tyler. Tyler nasaan kana? Nandito ang parents ko at parents mo."]

"What?!"

Damn. What are they doing there?

["They want you here now. Be careful."]

And she put off the call.

Damn!

- - - ◾️ - - -