Chapter 8

Amanda's POV

Really Mocha?!

She put off the call!

I was about to call her again but someone behind me spoke.

"Amanda..."

I turned around and saw Mike in his casual clothes. I smiled. Same Mike who wears clothes like a teenager. Who would think that he was a trouble maker before?

"Hello Mike."

He showed his sweetest smile. "How are you? I'm sorry I didn't know it was you." He scratched his nape. "You know... I'm about to text you when you barged in."

I laughed at him. Still that cute and rugged looking boy.

"It's okay Mike. And I'm fine. Married." I chuckled.

His smile faded. "Yeah. Mocha told me."

It was an awkward situation. I do not know what to say. Neither him.

"Oh uhm... would it be okay if we'll just eat lunch together? And talk about the job you know." He said.

I nodded slowly. "It's okay with me."

He smiled. "Okay. Let's just use my car? If it's okay."

I nodded. "Yes it's okay."

"Great. I'll just ask the driver later to bring it back-"

"Oh no. We'll be coming back here."

"Why?" He asked.

"Well, I'm not sleeping 'till I pull a bundle of Mocha's hair."

He chuckled. "Yeah. That woman deserves it. Still that naughty Mocha."

I just nodded while smiling.

"Let's go?"

"Yes sure." I answered.

We both headed to the garage and I knew he owns the Porsche.

He opened the door for me before getting in as well and drives.

This guy is my ex boyfriend. He was actually the bridge that connected me and Mocha. We broke up because that is what my parents wanted. They knew he is not that 'good boy' so they told me to break up with him. And I am so ashamed. He is successful now. He is not that so called 'bad boy' anymore.

"You're spacing out."

Oh great.

"What is it? I'm sorry." I just said and fixed the way I sit.

He chuckled while turning the steering wheel. "I just said you're prettier."

I looked away. "Oh. I uhm... thank you."

"I know you're used to that kind of compliment."

"Come on Mike."

He laughed. "The same humble Amanda." He glanced at me and raised a brow.

I just smiled. "It's you who changed."

"No I didn't. But I'm better."

"What's the difference?" I asked.

"I'm still a bad guy. That's what people say. I break rules. I do things in ridiculous ways. I make troubles. But the thing is, I'm in love with my job. So I'm better." He seriously said with a smile. "Tell me about your husband. Who is he anyways?"

I cleared my throat. "He's, he's Tyler Davids."

"Tyler Davids? The son of Robert Davids who owns the most popular clothing line of all time? They owns the Davids Corporation?" He asked it like he is not believing it.