Chapter 16

Amanda's POV

"Ron?" Gulat kong sabi nang makita ko si Ron sa sala.

"Hi ate." He said and went to kiss me.

He is the younger brother of Tyler. And he looks so handsome with simple shirt. Honestly, mas gwapo siya kay Tyler. Add the thing that he is not yet that mature in everything he does though.

"Oh hi. Why are you here? I mean, what a surprise." I said and motioned him to sit on the couch.

"Yes ate. I was around this subdivision when dad called me and asked where I am. When I told my location, he said I should go talk to kuya." He shrugged his shoulders. "Ni hindi ko nga alam kung ano'ng sasabihin ko kay kuya."

"Well wala si Tyler. He said he'll be going to his office." I paused. "Do you want anything?"

"No ate. But... dad was in his office minutes ago. Kaya nga sabi niya puntahan ko na siya."

But that was he said after bringing me back home after that fight.

I immediately looked away. So where did he go?

"That was what he said. So he lied?" I asked in disbelief. "He never lied."

"Well maybe ate he really went. But went somewhere else too. I'll go find him ate." He stood up and kissed me before leaving.

Bigla naman akong kinabahan. I was not even able to stand up to say good bye to Ron.

I do not know but I am not comfortable.

- - - - - -

Ron's POV

I gripped the steering wheel while staring at my brother.

He just went out of the elevator and heading to his car... Here in the basement of condominiums.

So he went to her.

I know his relationship with Megan. And countless of times, I have been telling him to go away from that whore.

I even laid her for heaven's sake. We never liked her.

Dad had her investigated before when he knew that she is kuya's girlfriend. And she is a bitch. Yes it is weird how dad investigates about our girls but I thank him.

Hindi ko lang alam kung alam din ba ni dad na sila kuya pa rin at Megan.

After watching his car out of the basement. I immediately went to the penthouse.

Yes I know where she lives.

I waited for the door to open. And when it did... I saw her shocked face.

Before she could even say a word I immediately went in.

"What do you want?!"

I smirked. "Missed me?"

"Get out."

I chuckled. "Why are you so scared? But well, kuya might come back."