Chapter 15

Amanda's POV

"Saan tayo papunta Tyler?" I again asked but he did answer, again.

I just looked away and closed my eyes before asking what I really want to ask him.

"Where have you been last night?"

I felt his stare but I did not look at him.

"I was worried Tyler. And I think it's normal for a wife to feel that." I added and looked at him.

He held my hand and caress it. "I just went to someone."

"Who?"

I waited for minutes but I got no answer. So I pulled my hand back.

"Tyler who was with you?" I said with my stern voice.

He sighed. "I don't wanna answer that yet."

"Why?!" I snapped. "Why wouldn't you answer that simple fucking question Tyler?!"

He glared at me and back to the road. "Don't you shout at me Amanda. What's with you?"

"I'm your wife now for Pete's sake!"

"I said don't you shout at me!" He shouted and stopped the car. "Don't you act like you didn't push me away last night." He angrily said and even pointed his finger at me.

Gusto ko nang umiyak. My tears are building up. No man ever shouted at me that way.

"You tried raping me! And now you're putting the blame on me? Manipulative." I spat before hissing. "Do you have a mistress?" I finally asked.

I know he never lies. He either answers the wrong answer but he never lies.

"Ano Tyler?! Kating kati na 'kong malaman! Do you have?" I said while breathing heavily. "Tyler please answer it para alam ko ang gagawin ko!"

"Fuck it Amanda!" He cursed and slapped the steering wheel that made me flinch. "You don't even let me touch you! So masisisi mo ba 'ko kung maghahanap ako ng iba?! I have my needs and I'm a married man. Knowing that, I feel like a jerk thinking I can't fuck my wife!"

There, my tears fell.

"My god! Just because I'm not giving it?! And so meron nga! You have a mistress!" I said through my sobs.

He chuckled sarcastically. "So? Una sa lahat hindi naman natin mahal ang isa't isa 'di ba? You can fuck other man if that's what you want."

He was about to start driving again but I immediately slapped him. He was shocked of course. Pero bago pa niya 'ko mamura ulit bumaba na 'ko ng sasakyan niya.

Not caring to anyone. I ran while crying and about to call a cab when he carried me back to his car.

Nagpupumiglas akong bumaba pero he is too strong.

"Amanda!" He shouted and punched the chair near my face.

I flinched in shock and horror. I covered my face and cried.