Parenting • Conor

Arrr this ones a bit different but supa cute! I hope you enjoy! And btw I love the name Katniss sooo..
ALSO, REQUESTS NEEDED!
----
Katniss' POV
"F*ck...where's her shoes?!" I mumbled to myself angrily. Everything was messy and out of place. Making it harder to sort things out quickly.
I was currently getting my daughter Madeline ready for Conor's show tonight.
Four years ago me and Conor became parents to Madeline Dawn Maynard. She came as a surprise, but one of the best ones of our lives. She brung us so much joy and happiness.

"Mum can we go yettt?" Maddie moaned at me, standing in the doorway.
I released a huge sigh and began to put her yellow Vans on.
Finally we were ready.

As I opened the front door, crazy Madeline ran straight out to the car. She had her dad's curls, which were a gorgeous platinum blonde. Her ocean blue eyes were as mesmerising as Conor's.

I watched her as she tugged at the handle of the car door.
I grabbed my stuff and went out to help her.

"Mum, when is Daddy coming home again?" She asked me as I plugged her seatbelt in. I gave her a huge smile, knowing she would love the news.

"Tonight sweetheart!" I explained excitedly.

I watched as a smile appeared on her gorgeous face. She giggled slightly, before wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Yay!" She squealed into my hair. She was always a daddy's girl.

..

Eventually we arrived at the O2 arena in London, the place of Conor's show. We sneakily walked round the arena, and made it to the VIP entrance. Madeline was very popular with the Mayniacs, as she was their idols daughter.

"Hello Mads!" Conor's security guard Neil said, whilst giving her a lollipop. She eagerly took it from him, hugging him afterwards. She was very relaxed around the guys who worked with Conor.

We proceeded to walk into the building, past the sofas, until we got to Conor's dressing room.

"Can I knock?" Maddie asked me curiously. I nodded at her.
After knocking, the door slowly opened. Revealing my very happy looking fiancé.

"Hello princess!" He said hugging Madeline tightly. I watched them with a huge smile. Eventually Maddie ran off too give (Conor's DJ) George a hug.

"Hi gorgeous doll" Conor spoke softly before kissing me. Holding onto my waist. I smiled up at him as we pulled away.

"I've missed you" I explained, whilst pouting and pulling my best puppy dog eyes.
Conor had been away on tour for two weeks. I always found it really hard when he was gone. Luckily, tonight was his last show.

"I've missed you too baby, don't be sad I'm here with you now" He smiled at me, stroking my cheek.

"Hey Conor, we've got to do a sound check mate" One of the people on set explained.

"I'll see you later Kat" He kissed me again quickly, before running out the room.

Startled by his sudden disappearance, I sat down on the sofa. Watching Maddie checking out the makeup in front of the mirror, I sniggered at her confusion.

"Want me to do you some?" I asked her, referring to the makeup.

A smile grew onto her face as she nodded with excitement.

..

After doing Madeline's makeup, it was time for Conor's show.
I stumbled down the stairs as we got to our seats in the VIP booth.
Thousands of fans stared screaming as Conor came on the stage. The audience were always so amazing.

"Okay guys...so as you all know this is my last show of this tour...so that means I get to go home tonight." Conor explained breathlessly, after finishing a song.

"And up there is my gorgeous daughter and fiancée. Let's give a huge cheer for Kat and Mads!" Conor continued pointing up at our booth.
The crowd shouted and whistled uncontrollably at us, as me and Maddie waved back. Blowing kisses and throwing confetti, Conor laughed at us from the stage.

The show was awesome.