Tragedy • Conor

Okay, I have no idea what this is but enjoy anyway.
Ps. Thankyou for 6k!!
---

Y/n POV

"Hey guys and welcome back to my channel today I'm goi-"

"NOOOO!!"

"Anyway...as I was tryi-"

"WHY CRUEL WORLD!"

"Urh, as I was trying to say again, today I'm doi-"

"WHYYYYY!!"

I moaned loudly, jumping up from the bed and stomping over to the closed bedroom door.

"Conor shut up! I'm trying to do my job in here!" I yelled, poking my head out the door.
The room went silent so I closed the door again, slumping back down on the bed.

"Okay, hey guys so today I'm doing a spring makeup look, this was highly reques-"

"NOHOHOHONOOO"

"Urhhhh!!!" I got up from the bed again, almost tripping over the tripod as I made my way back over to the door.
Angrily, I swung it open to see Conor laid on the kitchen floor holding onto a plastic plate, fake crying.
My once angry expression turned into a very confused one.

"Conor what are you doing?"

"THEY FELL OFF...WHYYY!!"

"What?! Stop shouting!" I ran to his side, thinking he was hurt or something.
He sat up off the floor, pouting as he held the plate and nodded to the left of the kitchen island.
I spun my head to face his gaze, my eyes setting on a bunch of mini pizza rolls upside down on the floor.
I gasped, scrambling up off the floor to save them.

"Nooo not the pizza rolls!!" I yelled, picking them up off the floor. Their large ketchup marks staining the wooden tiles.

"Now do you get why I'm sad!"

"I'm literally crying! Why didn't you tell me" I fake sobbed, examining their dust and fluff covered surface.

"This is a tragedy, call 999!"