Its Twins • Conor

7k reads...okay let's just comprehend that..alright.
WTF!! Love you all! Tysm!!
*screams uncontrollably*
Right..I hope you enjoy, this ones real sweet. (Sorry it's short😕) xx
---

Y/n POV

Nervously do I squeeze into Conor's hand, staring up at the white washed ceiling. The smell of antiseptic wipes and ultrasound gel overwhelming my senses whilst I lay in silence. I had never felt so scared, excited and anxious all at the same time.

Suddenly the wheels of the doctors chair comes towards me, the freezing gel pressing down across my stomach.

Squinting, do I stare up at Conor with a tear in my eye, unable to conjure up any words for how I am feeling.

Recently I've been experiencing immense stomach pains and cramps regularly which had really scared me. Conor convinced me to book an emergency appointment with the doctor to check our miracle is okay.
I just can't believe this is happening.

The doctor sighed, moving the cold roller around on my stomach whilst he stare over at his computer screen displaying the images of my baby.

"Well"

He took a deep breath, my heart beating with anticipation.

"Mrs Maynard, it looks as if you don't have a baby"

The doctor stared right into my eyes as he said it, his eyes twinkling in the light.
Slowly do I feel tears begin to form in my eyes as turn my gaze to Conor.
His face had dropped as I could tell he was using all his power not to cry.
I squeezed his hand tighter.

"But..she was fine" I chocked.

The doctor shook his head.

"Hmm, well the thing is...you've actually got two!" He beamed, lifting the roller off my bare stomach.

I gasped, sitting up to engulf Conor into a massive bear hug.
Not gonna lie but I secretly prayed for twins, god bless you.
Smiling into his chest do I feel Conor's heart beating against my cheek at around 1000 mph.

"Are they both girls?" I pulled out of Conor's warm embrace.

He smiled, "Yes my dear, congratulations!".

I squealed, looking up at Conor as his smile grew larger by the second.

Twin baby girls?! Even better!

"I love you three so much"

"I love you more"