Chapter 11: Jason visits the Wayne Manor.

My training with Tim was really fun yesterday, and I learned a lot of things.

Today it's finally Friday and I'm planing to spend the day learning from Alfred.

In the morning Nightwing comes into my room to leave my communicator, a little radio to communicate in missions, after that he takes Tim and I to school.

The most wonderful thing about Friday is that the day doesn't seem as long as the rest of the days of the week, and with Friday comes the weekend.

The day goes by until classes end and it's time to go home. As I am about to call Nightwing, Jason approaches me.

"Hey Victoria." He says with a smile.

"Oh, hi Jason, how are you?"

"I'm good." He rubs the back of his neck nervously, "I was just wondering if you want to go for a ride around Gotham city?"

"Sounds cool." I say with a smile. "I have one condition though."

Jason raises his eyebrows expectantly.

"You have to teach me how to ride a motorcycle"

"You got it." He hands me a helmet.

"Before we go, let me tell Tim and Nightwing" Jason nods and I call Nightwing. "Nightwing? Um, hi, I was wondering if maybe I can get home later, I'm going to be around Gotham city, I just wanted you to know"

"Okay, thanks for calling. Just be careful okay?"

"Okay I'll see you later" I hang up and go back with Jason. "I'm ready to go."

Jason is on his red motorcycle, I take the seat behind him and put my arms around his waist. At first it feels uncomfortable, but as we ride through the city and the wind hits face, my worries fade.

We go around Gotham City, and stop at the Gotham square.

"Why are we stopping?" I ask Jason.

"Now it's your turn to ride the motorcycle"

"Really?" He nods. "I'm ready."

He gets down and shows me each part of the motorcycle and it's purpose, then he tells me how to ride it.

"Okay, now you're going to drive to my place." He says an I grip the handles. "you ready?" He asks.

"I think so" I turn on the motorcycle, it's not that hard to ride it and it's really fun. After driving for 15 minutes we arrive to Jason's apartment.

"Well look at you, you learn really fast, good job!" Then Jason hi fives me, and we go into his apartment. It's a nice place, but it's a mess. I sit on his couch and he offers me a cigar.

"No thanks Jason, I don't smoke, and I would appreciate if you stay alive"

Jason gives me a confused look. "What I mean Jason, is that those things are going to kill you, I wouldn't like that."

"I know they will kill me but..." He looks at me and sees me making a face. "Alright, alright." He chuckles "I'll try to stop"

With a satisfied nod I ask my next question. "So why did you wanted me to come?"

"just so you know, I'm not going to do anything inappropriate.... I just want to tell you things as they are before you hear lies about me" he lets out a heavy sigh.

"It's okay Jason you can trust me"

"Okay. Let's start from the beginning." He says sitting on the couch. "when I was around fifteen I was killed by the Joker, he hit me really hard, then left me in a room with a bomb. Batman got there when the explosion happened but it was too late. I'm sure you're wondering how I'm alive." I nod "Well that's another story I don't want to remember, trust me, you wouldn't want to either."