Chapter 35: Babysitter

Tim has being gone for some time now. Life is not the same without him. Now that he is gone Stephanie Brown is the new Robin.

If you ask me I don't love the idea of Stephanie being the new Robin but I respect Batman's choices. I just wish that Tim was back at the Manor. I really miss him.

I feel that the only "family" I have left is falling apart.

I'm cleaning my room to help Alfred when I receive a message from Stephanie....

"Can we meet at the park?" She says.

"On my way" I reply.

I grab my purse and walk towards the door, but suddenly Richard is in my way.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"To meet someone"

"Meet who????"

"Stephanie"

"You are not running away again are you????"

"No I'm not, and for your information I'm not running away I have my personal reasons"

"What are they? Maybe I can help"

"No, I appreciate it but I'm doing this on my own, now, can I go?"

"Not yet"

"Listen I told Stephanie that I was on my way to the park, I really need to go!" I'm starting to get angry, which I don't think is good.

I ask him to let me go again but he resists so I punch him on the stomach taking his air out. I wasn't trying to punch that hard. What's wrong with me?!

"Oh my goodness, Richard! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to punch you that hard"

"So you did wanted to punch me?" He asks as I help him up.

"You asked for it."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you could punch that hard"

"I can't, I just......." I look at my hands, they feel stronger that normal, maybe because of training. "I'm so sorry" a tear comes out of my eye. I start walking away but he calls my name.

"Victoria what's going on? We used to be good friends and now I feel like you are avoiding me"

I just keep walking until I reach the door. When I close the door I thought I was closing it slowly but it made a loud noise.

NIGHTWING'S P.O.V

Something is going on with Victoria, I could see that she was scared when she punched me that hard. I'm lying on the couch trying to get some air into my lungs, when Bruce walks towards me.

"What happened Dick?"

"I have no idea, I just know that I was asking Victoria some questions, she got mad and she punched me, I think she broke something"

"Is that why she slammed the door?"

"Okay I asked her too many questions, but Bruce something's going on with her, I mean even with training, we both know that she is not strong enough to break a bone"

"Where is she?"

"She went to the park to meet Stephanie"

"I'll go check. You go to the Bat cave"

By the face Bruce had I'm guessing he has his suspicions about Victoria too, or he knows something I don't.

VICTORIA'S P.O.V