Chapter 20: A visit to Star City.

The next day I wake up early and go to the Bat-cave to train. You may have noticed that I train a lot, but as you may know, practice makes perfect.

Nightwing joins me in a bit.

"Why are you up so early?"

"To train"

"How about we fight each other, see who wins"

"Sounds like fun"

We both grab our Bo staffs. Nightwing is wearing a black shirt with a little bit of blue and I'm wearing a purple sports bra and purple shorts.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Begin" I say.

We charge at each other he tries to hit me but I do a back flip in the air. I land and give a kick making Nightwing lose his balance and fall.

I offer my hand to help him get up.

"Someone has been practicing"

"Okay you two, change your clothes. You're going to Star city." Batman interrupts. "I saw the video Alfred recorded by the way, nice job." He gives me a thumbs up.

Nightwing and I already changed and are ready to go.

"Here are the coordinates. I'll see you later, be careful" Batman says.

Since I have my own motorcycle now, I follow Nightwing all the way to Star city.

The coordinates lead us to an abandoned building, so we park our motorcycles where they are not too visible.

We quietly go into the building but when we go in there's nobody there.

"Hello?" Nightwing says.

I make a signal for him to be quiet and get down. Then a robot appears. I take out my cross bow and shoot it in the middle.

"How did you know there was a robot?"

"I could hear it"

"Nice shot by the way"

"Yeah nice shot" we hear a voice coming from the darkness. Then the man steps into the light. It's a Green Arrow and Red arrow. "I want to see you using a bow" he hands me one.

I take my position and shot the target in the middle.

"Where did you learn how to use a bow?" Asks Red Arrow.

"To be honest, I don't really know." I say with a shrug. "I guess I learned from watching others."

"I'm Roy Harper" he extends his hand to offer a hand shake.

"Victoria Knighton" I say shaking his hand.

"Have we met before?" Roy asks.

"I think so? You seem familiar too." I say pausing. "We probably at Mount Justice."

"You're probably right." He says with a smile.

"Well now that we've introduced how about we take our masks off." Roy says.

We both take our masks off revealing our faces. Even Green Arrow takes his mask off too.

"My name is Oliver Queen" he says "Batman sent you here to pick up something he asked me get but you can stay as long as you want" he smiles.

While I look at Green Arrow's weapons he gives something to Nightwing.

"Cool huh?" Roy is behind me.

"Yeah, it's kind of similar to Batman's batarangs"

"I have something for you" he says. Then gives me a small box. "Press the button in the middle"

I press it and the box turns into a crossbow. Perfect! I can add this to the gloves of my new costume.

"Thank you Roy" I give him a hug.

"Hey Nightwing" says Roy "mind if I borrow your friend for today?" He says with a smirk.

"Uh sure I guess" he comes close to me and whispers "be careful. I'll see you later"

"Don't worry I'll call you if I'm in danger"

Roy gives me a change of clothes, that way I don't have to wear my costume.

"Before I change put your mask on, I want to take a picture"

He gets next to me. I take my iPhone out and take a normal pic and then a funny face picture.

"We're not done yet I'm taking more" I say "as a souvenir"

"Hey Oliver are you coming with us?"

"Sure"

We get in Oliver's car. In case you don't know Oliver Queen is also a billionaire like Bruce.

We drive around Star city all day taking pictures, yeah Oliver also took pictures with us. It's around five o' clock when we go back to Green Arrow's place.

"I have to go now. Roy don't forget to lock"

He leaves Roy and me alone.

"Sooooo.... What now?"

"I guess I'm going back to Gotham City"

"It was a pleasure meeting you" he gets really close to me and kisses my cheek leaving me wide eyed. When he sees my reaction he smirks but I quickly shake it off and get up.

"I'll see you around I guess"

I put my costume on again to give the clothes back to Roy.

"Keep them. As a souvenir" he says and winks at me.

"Uh thanks, I'll see you later" I get on my motorcycle and head back to Gotham City.

I'm smiling all the way. It looks like I came out of a smiley asylum.

I had been so caught up in my thoughts, that I didn't realize I'm in front of the Manor.

"So how was it?" Asks Nightwing.

"How was what?" I say.

"Roy's kiss?"

"It was unexpected and uncomfortable, that's why it lasted one second, why?"

"Just asking"

"It could've been you if you wanted"

After saying that I run to my room wishing I could take back what I said. I take a last look at Nightwing and he's blushing.

After five minutes Nightwing comes into my room, pulls me close and kisses my cheek too.

"That's better" he says.

"I was about to say the same thing"

Then there is an awkward feeling....... Once he leaves, I touch my cheek and smile.