two

two

_____________________________________

Based on Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary, terrorist is someone who uses violent action, or threats of violent action for political purpose.

_____________________________________

Yesterday, after that encounter with Reed Powell, I didn't do anything much except for reading John Green's Looking for Alaska. It was just like my daily basis back when I was still in my hometown, Bandung, Indonesia.

I used to spend my spare time reading a book. It didn't matter if it was novel or magazine or comic or science. I just really like reading. And also sometimes I used it for writing, didn't matter what I wrote, when I felt like to write then I would write everything that was inside my head and my heart that no one could comprehend my need to write.

For someone who couldn't express her feeling well through the spoken words, I used my best to comprehend my feeling through my written words. That was why I really like to spend a lot of time to read and write.

Yesterday evening after I prayed to Allah* in maghrib time, I was reading my Holy Qur'an*. Just like the other holy book, Qur'an also contains of so many things, no, Qur'an contains more than just many things, Qur'an contains of the whole universe even something that we couldn't reach like the future or after life. But in different way than the other holy book.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said that Holy Qur'an was the holy book that was perfecting the holy books before Qur'an, such as Bible, Pentateuch and Psalms.

Okay, enough talking about that. Today, I have three courses. Fortunately, there was half and hour break before my last class, Romantic Poetry by Prof. Erik Gray at 3.30 pm with three credit in this course.

I knew it was not many point for credit. But, I still needed that credit to graduate anyway. Let alone I realy like to write poetry. So, why not? Poetry was always my thing even before I enjoy to write any fictions to be honest. So, I could use my break later to my Dzuhur* prayer.

I looked up to the wall search for my clock. I have an hour till I need to go to my first class. That was Introduction to Old English Language and Literature by Prof. Patricia Dailey with three credit. Thank you so much, Prof, I said to myself.

With that, I was preparing myself to get ready to study at Prof. Dailey class. Due to the fact that I didn't have roommate, it made me easier to enjoy this room like this room was mine to begin with. I felt freedom in this room.

After I got up to bring my towel, my undergarment and my new clothes for today's study, I went to my bathroom and locked the room from inside. About thirty minutes later I got out from my bathroom and combed my long hair with my comb that I brought from home. As I combed it in front of my mirror, my mind got out of the place tried to recall the memory I left behind in my hometown.