six

six

______________________________________

"You don't have to explain yourself to others. Because those who like you, don't need it. And those who don't like you, don't believe it." (Ali bin Abi Thalib)

______________________________________

I was sitting on my chair quietly near the northern window while Adam was taking a sip of the coffee I made for him. I was literally embarrassing for judging him like that. So, I offered him a cup of coffee as my attention to make a peace with him. And he accpeted it, gladly.

He was sitting in front me so, it was not hard for me to realize how good looking he was. From the corner of my eyes I eyed him carefully. He was not giving me all American boy's vibe at all like one particular person I knew. He looked more like an America-Arabian. You know, like one of the boy band member. With those beards which protect his chin from the sun, those eyebrows that looked like caterpillars, those black eyes that could make me keep drowning in his eyes and what I like about his feature was his tall figure.

And oh! I like those puppy eyes of him too. It was just adorable. I'd never seen in my life an attractive guy like him who can pull the puppy eyes like that. Mostly, when I saw my cousin tried to do the puppy eyes to me when he needed something from me, I was just like, ewwww, no way. I felt sorry for the puppy my cousin tried to imitate, to be honest.

Suddenly he looked at me when he caught me staring at him shamelessly. Geez, control your hormone, Nis. You didn't need to make it obvious. Astaghfiru Allah*, watch where you stare. You keow it was Haram, Nisa. Astaghfiru Allah. I then looked away, pretended that what just he caught was nothing. Well, it really was nothing. I was just checking him out. And that was it. Keep denying it! Okay, shut up, you, my inner demon!

He was definitely the first stranger I ever let in my personal space. Then, something suddenly came to my mind. Come to think of it, I didn't even realize I just welcomed a total stranger to my dorm. I might know his name but, I definitley did not know him. What were you thinking, Nis? He was a guy and you letted him in, like you know him, in the middle of the night. Still from the exact same position, I sighed lightly then looked at him while he was busying himself with his iPhone in his left hand and a coffee in his right hand. I cleared my throat, tried to take attention from him. He then looked at me with a questioning look on his face as he put his iPhone down in his pocket jeans.

"You know," I shrugged my shoulder then looked at the other way just for turning back again to looked at him and said, "Come to think of it, I just realized that I never asked you this before. How did you get in here? Isn't my door locked the time you come in, is it? I remember I locked my door," I unconsciously looked at my door and got up from my chair, wanted to check my door myself. But, before I even came close to my door, I heard Adam also got up from his chair and answered my question.