All Because of A Bowl of Ice Cream

I didn't know I would see her there or not. I went to the shopping centre by bus. I found a bit of money throughout the week and I wanted to buy something small. I first saw Topman and wandered into there. Everything was really expensive, well to me it was. I don't know what the other guys there were thinking.

It was around two o'clock and I had not found anything to buy which is my usual problem because nothing really fits me or my style. I'm kind of small. So I blew two pounds at Cadwalader's and bought some vanilla ice cream with chocolate chunks. I ate very slowly because it was rare for me to have ice cream and I knew I needed to savor it.

Then I saw her.

She was alone.

All the tables we're completely full except for mine.

What a coincidence.

She had no ice cream. She just wanted a place to sit.

I think.

She saw me, smiled, and waved. As if nothing happened.

I froze.

"Can I sit here?"

"Yes."

"How've you been?"

"Good."

"Stop acting like a robot, Regen."

The first time she's ever said my name. I laughed. I was myself again.

"So is this a date?" I asked her mindlessly. Oops.

She had a serious look on her face, but then she smiled again.

"Maybe."

"So, how do you speak German so perfectly?" I asked her to change the subject.

"I took German last year and the year before. I know a lot of people from Germany. I'm a slightly German, so I know the culture. Does that answer your question?"

"Yeah." I then hung my spoon from my nose.

Audrey laughed so hard, I couldn't believe it. She was easy to get. I could do this.

Okay so I'm likely to make a book trailer soon, so stay strong!! Comment what you think! Vote if you loved it, if you didn't, then, um, thanks for your honesty? I'll update soon!!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee XD