Chapter 12

*WARNING! It gets sexual.. again*

He picked me up, carrying me into the bathroom. He locked the door, and pinned me up against the shower wall. He began leaving love bites on my neck, making me moan louder than intended. I unbuttoned his shirt while he continued to kiss my neck. He slipped my dress over my head, returning to my lips and kissing them hard. I unbuckled his pants and began pulling down his boxers and pants. He patted my thighs, and I hopped up wrapping my legs around him. We kissed as he carried me to the sink, placing me on there. He moved me to the edge, and slipped into me. He put a hand up to my mouth, and thrusted into me. I moaned, but it was muffled by his hand. He went fast making me moan his name.

"Grayson, fuck," I said, my words muffled. He grunted, leaning over and kissing my lips. I felt myself ready to release, but he had pulled out. I whimpered, wondering why he pulled out, until his face was between my legs. I bit my lip hard, as he licked my clit hard and fast.

"Fuck yes, oh my God yes," I moaned quietly. He came back up, and began thrusting again.

"GRAYSON!" I whisper-yelled, as I came HARD.

"Fuck Scarlett," he grunted, releasing after me. We both panted, trying to catch our breaths. I looked at him, and he was staring at me smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"That was the best sex we've ever had," he chuckled, causing my face to go red.

"You right," I laughed, kissing his lips. "Hey babe?"

"Yes?" he answered, kissing my nose.

"How do I move on from today?" I asked, looking at him seriously.

"Well, it will take some time, but I know you can do it. I will be here the whole time to hold you when you feel scared or need to get your mind off of it," he winked, but then became serious again. "Because I love you Scarlett, and I don't plan on letting you go for a long time."

"I love you too Grayson. Forever," I whispered, putting my pinky out.

"Forever," he responded, locking his pinky with mine. He kissed my lips once more, and I knew that he meant it when he said forever.

Forever sounds great to me.

THE END

*Author's Note on next page*