Chap. 16 "I was surprised I didn't get hit by a Semi"

Last time on SGBNABN: When I pulled up I felt a text message notification in my pocket. When I read the message, I couldn't believe it. I thought my heart was being ripped out of my chest and I crumpled to the floor.

Dear Journal: 

I read and reread the message I felt the burning tears fall steadily down my face. I know I should have stopped reading and it just wasn't healthy, but I couldn't stop.

Hello Thea,

I'm guessing that you read my message before where I told you that I'm in love with you. I'm not. I can't be with you. I thought that I liked you, but I realized that I barely know you and you barely know me. I love someone else. I want her instead and I never loved you. I know that it will hurt you to read this but when you get back don't come find me I don't want to see you

Sean

I threw my phone across the patio. I yelled and screamed at the top of my lungs. To anyone else it probably looked like I was having a mental breakdown, which I probably was.

My brain couldn't believe it, so I climbed onto my bike. I raced towards the school and the ride that should have taken 4 hours only took 2. I was surprised I didn't get hit by a semi. I was searing as I walked around campus looking for a party that I was sure he was at. I found a party only like ten minutes from school, as soon as I pulled in I didn't know why but I knew Sean was there.

I weaved my way through the drunken teenagers I needed to see him. I looked for an hour until I saw him, I thought that I would be furious be I wasn't. I felt increasingly more tears leak out of my eyes until I couldn't see anymore. I didn't know what I was doing I just knew that I kept getting closer to him.

All my friends sat in the backyard, smoke pooling the air around them. They all laughed at some joke I didn't hear. Except Sean was laying in the grass his hand trailing up some girls thigh. They were only talking but it seemed like I knew where it was going. Hot tears bubbled down my face and I head back outside, heartbroken. As I stood there I saw Sean's eyes move to mine and he jumped up from the lawn. He started towards me but I had nothing to say to him. I weaved back through the crowd before I was on the front lawn again. 

I felt his hand brush the skin on the back of my shoulder and I whipped around. I could see his faux apologetic face looking at mine. 

"Thea" he cried out. 

"Dont. I don't have anything to say to you" my voice shook as I spoke the tears threatening to spill out. As I rode back the base I tried to keep it together. But I was right all along, Sean just liked to play games. Everything we did was a game to him, one where he could just play with my feelings.

Once I got to the base again I needed to get my mind off Sean. I rushed upstairs and found Ethan in the hallway. I ran into his arms and pressed my lips on his forcefully. He was shocked at first but quickly kissed me back with an equal amount of force. He lifted me up again and took me to the bedroom he kissed my chest and lips then stopped.

"I thought you didn't want to" he said out of breath.

"Well something changed my mind" I said and pulled his lips down to mine impatiently.