The Plan ~ Part I

Friday night, 24 more hours till tour!

Still Kiki's POV

I planned a sleepover at our house tonight to help with the plan a little more. Right now the three of us, not Tay, are chillin in the basement waiting for Tay to come.

Jaz: wait I just thought of something

Mo: what

Jaz: how is Tay gonna ask her parents about the sleepover if shes not talking to them

Tay's POV

I guess I should say something. I slowly walked downstairs. I checked the kitchen and the lights were off, no one was in there. I went back upstairs and checked their bedroom. No sign of them. I checked the laundry room, office, basement, deck, guest room, and all the bathrooms. Where tf they went?? How could they not tell me?? I have to get to this sleepover somehow. I went back upstairs and grabbed my suitcase, duffle bag, and purse and went back downstairs. I put my shoes on and grabbed my coat. Yes I am about to walk to their house. We're neighbors it wont be that bad. The only thing is I live towards the front of the neighborhood and they live towards the back. I put my coat on and walked outside. I locked the door and started walking. 20 minutes later I was in their driveway. I saw my parents' car in their driveway.

Tay: SHIT!!

Sorry that its short lol....I promise that part two will be longer!! Go read to find out ;) ~K