Author's Note :)

Hey y'all its Kiki and I need your help! Like now! So I am working on another story right now. It's called "Living the Life" and it is a Roc Love Story.

The story is about a 17-year old girl, Arianna, who lives in Miami and is a dance-god and a huge fan of Mindless Behavior. When she finds out Mindless Behavior is having an audition/contest for new back-up dancers, she immediately signs up. Her three best friends, Tia, Camilla, and Lavender also sign up for the contest. This was Arianna's dream. She wanted someone famous to see her dance because she only danced in her studio. 

~What will happen if they win?

~Will all four of the girls get chosen?

~Will the guys like their audition and personality?

The story is not posted yet, but I have been working on it a lot. But the reason I need your help is because I REALLY REALLY NEED CHARACTERS! I will type the descriptions of each character and I need you to comment on which girl you wanna be. No age required. (:

ARIANNA is the main character. 17 years old. 5'2 in height. Muscular and in good shape. Light-skinned with long, red, wavy natural hair. Race is black. 

TIA is one of Arianna's best friends. 17 years old. 5'4 in height. A thin-figured girl. Dark-skinned with black hair that stops at her mid-back. Race is black.

LAVENDER is Ari's closest friend. 18 years old. 5'5 in height. Not thick, nor thin, just right. Middle-skinned with long black hair that stops a little passed her shoulders. Race is black.

CAMILLA is another one of Arianna's besties. 17 years old. 5'3 in height. Has a lot of curves, but is not think, nor thin. Light-skinned with long brown curly hair, with a small touch of blond on the tips. Race is black and Latino.

EJ is in this story. ;) Have y'all been waiting for a story with EJ? Ok but yea please comment if you wanna be in the story, and if you do, put the name of the character you wanna be. Just to let you know, I already know who each girl's MB member they are gonna like, so if you aren't ok with the guy that the character likes, please let me know. 

If you don't get chosen, please don't get upset because I will need more characters for this story. I'm just gonna go with the first people I see.

Thanks for reading if you did! ~Kiki