8 Years Later... (:

No one's POV

The JKTwinz are now 23 years old! They're still in the music career, along with Mindless Behavior who is now 24 and 25. Jaz and Kiki still stay in touch with their two besties, Tay and Mo.

The four of them moved to LA as soon as they graduated from college, to record for Hollywood Records. Yes, Tay and Mo began to work in the music industry as well. Mo is now a recording artist, working on her very first album, while Tay is the next big music producer.

Their relationship with the guys in still in tact!! Kiki and Prince are engaged, as well as Ray and Jaz. Their double wedding will be in two weeks in the city of Beverly Hills. Mo and Diggy have been dating nonstop since they were teenagers, and are soon to be engaged. Tay...her life is a little complicated right now. Her and Jacob Latimore had a thing for a while, and they began to date when she was 16, and two years later they broke up. Two months after they broke up, Tay found out she was pregnant with his baby and unfortunately had a child at a young age. Jacob is still being a responsible father for their four-year-old daughter, Mykalah, though him and Tay aren't in good hands together. But otherwise, she makes really good money from her job. She's living independently with Mykalah in her expensive LA house.

Coco Jones is still a very close friend to all of the girls, and still is currently a recording artist. Also, her and Roc are no longer together because he had the nerve to cheat on her with this girl he met at the club. She is living independent in the same neighborhood as Tay in a big house. Zendaya grew very close to all of the girls instantly as soon as they moved to LA. She is still recording as well. Also, her and Trevor Jackson are happily married, living together in their mansion, with their two kids. Troy is 3 years old and Zaria is 2 months old.

The OMG Girlz are a long story. Long story short, Officially Miss Guided is no longer a group. Bre is now a professional choreographer for one of the hottest dance groups in LA. With her rapping, she does a little rhyming here and there, but her major thing now is dance. Nique is now living in Atlanta with her parents (Ti and Tiny) because she didn't know what else to do with her life once her music career ended. No one really knows what happen with Bahja. Bre says that "after the group ended, she was never seen in LA or Atlanta." Kiki says "well as long as she stays away from me, I'm straight." People have tweeted their opinions about where she could be. There were lots of tweets about her getting arrested, but no mug shots of her were found.

That is the new life of the JKTwinz, Mindless Behavior, Tay, Mo, and all of their friends. BTW, they all live in the same neighborhood. A very expensive LA neighborhood with expensive mansions.

Thanks for reading my story and for all of those who followed me, commented and voted!! I will let you know when my new story, LIVING THE LIFE, is updated.

I love you guys!! *blows kiss*