Back Home

Kiki's POV

It's Sunday and we're back at home. Tay and Mo went back home too. I'm in my room chillin on my bed resting my ankle on a pillow with ice on it. Brandon told me ice would help it heal faster and to not put pressure on it. My parents decided to not let us go to school at all this week to give us time to pack for the tour. I was happy and sad about that cuz I wanted to see my friends. I was watching tv until Jaz came busting into my room.

Kiki: wtf?!

Jaz: turn the tv to channel 5, hurry!!

Then she ran out. I turned the tv and saw us on stage performing!!

Kiki: ahhhhh we're on tv!!!

TV: teen R&B/HipHop boy band, Mindless Behavior, welcomes their brand new tour members, The JKTwinz!!!

Kiki: oh my fuckin god!!

MB, Coco, and the OMG Girlz were standing in front of a bunch of paparazzi smiling and waving. Damn it!! I forgot they were gonna be there too.

~

Nique's POV

We were back in our hotel room away from those crazy fans and paparazzi.

Nique: so is Kiki out of the hospital yet?

Bre: yesss Nique she's been out since yesterday

Coco: yea remember when I told you that

Nique: oh yea I forgot

Bahja: yea Tay posted it on Instagram

Coco: but I can't believe they're coming on your with us!!

Bre: ikr I'm so excited!!

Nique: yay *sarcasm*

Coco: you don't want them to come Nique Cake?

Nique: I mean I don't have a problem with them coming, I just scared that Jaz is gonna steal Ray away from me

Then Ray came in crunching on a taco.

Ray: you don't want who to steal Ray away from you?

Nique: oh ummm nobody

I didn't wanna mention her name to him so he won't get any ideas that she likes him.

Ray: baby I already heard what u said

Bahja; then why'd u ask

Ray; cuz I wanted to that's why *crunches taco and walks away*

~

Monday, 5 more days till tour!

Jaz's POV

Since I didn't go to school, I was bored af. I went downstairs and made myself some bacon. I then went to the basement and saw Kiki goin through our JKTwinz closet.

Jaz: why aren't u resting your ankle?

Kiki: cuz I was just gettin some clothes together. Where's my bacon??

Jaz;upstairs, in the fridge

Kiki: ugh u can't help a sister out

Jaz: well u got urself down here it won't be that hard to get urself back up

Then she looked away and continued what she was doing.