The Silent Treatment

Thursday, 2 more days till tour!!

Tay's POV

It's Thursday and my parents still havent said anything about tour. What am I supposed to do?? The tour leaves on Saturday and I still havent packed yet. I just got off the school bus and now Im about to walk into my house.

Mom: hi sweetie!

Tay: ......

I've been giving my parents the silent treatment. I havent talked to them since Monday.

Mom: how was school today?

Tay: ........

Mom: ok why arent you talking to me?

Tay: .......

Can you not see that I dont wanna talk to you?? Then I went in my room before she decides to ask me another question...Unless it has to do with the tour.

Then I started to think. Maybe I should start packing just incase my parents say yes at the last minute. I grabbed my suitcase and and folded all of my clothes and neatly put them in. I grabbed a duffle bag to put all of my shoes in there. Then I grabbed my under garments and put them in my suitcase as well. I packed my travel toothbrush and toothpaste and put it in my bag as well. What am I forgetting?? My cosmetics bag, AND MAKE UP BAG, DUH!!

I went into my bathroom and grabbed both bags and put them into my suitcase. I zipped up both bags and sat them beside my bed. But then I thought again. What if they say no. i did all that packing for nothing. Damn my life is in such a tight ass knot right now.

Kiki's POV

Right now, me, Jaz, and Mo are in my room and we're finishing up with our plan.

Jaz: so yall think this'll work?

Mo: trust me it will

So the plan is for Tay to give her parents the silent treatment, get Mo's parents to tell Tay's parents that its a good idea for Tay to go on tour, then get my parents to tell Tay's parents the same thing, and then wait to see what happens after that.

Kiki: yall what if they say no, and what is Tay really cant go on tour?

Mo: then I'm not going

Jaz: we wont go either

yea we're all a team

Mo: but,,, i really wanted to go and Im almost done packing

Kiki: yea me too

Jaz: she could always just sneak out

Kiki: but her parents would eventually find out

Jaz: yea but Tay will be too far away for her parents to come and get her

MO: true

Jaz: and yea when she gets back she'll be in a hell of trouble, but at least she wouldnt have to stay here and suffer without her BFFs.