Chapter 14-Let the Classes Begin!

Chapter 14-Katniss POV

Wake up, little Finny, it's time to get ready, look fabu today, please do impress me! Finnicks VERY STUPID custom alarm that he made Annie record wakes us up.

At 5:00 A.M.

"Finnick!" I yell. He knew this was coming; he is already sprinting down the hall in his new dolphin boxers.

"Why are we up? Is it 7:30?" Peeta asks; Finnick told us he was setting the alarm for then because classes start today at 9:00.

"No, it's 5:00." I tell him.

"Ha-ha. Very funny." He thinks I'm being sarcastic?

"I'm not joking." I tell him as he rolls out of bed. He walks up to my bed and kisses me.

"Yes you are; get up Katniss, and I'll give you a surprise." He grins at me.

Even though it's five A.M. and I don't wanna get up, I am not giving up his "surprise". So, I reluctantly sit on the edge of my bed.

Peeta lifts me off, which startles me, so I wrap my legs around his waist. Then, he kisses me.

I really do love this boy.

I put my arms around his neck and wrap my legs tighter around him as we kiss. Then, of course, Finnick comes back.

"Eeeewwwww!" he says like a little kid.

"I could say the same thing about those boxers." I say and Finnick pouts.

Then, they both grab my arms randomly and pull me to my section of the closet. Peeta hands me my LuLu Lemon leggings that he bought me, and Finnick hands me my "California Republic" Brandy Melville Crop-Top and Peeta hands me my Brandy Melville cardigan with aztec print at the bottom. I grab my arrow necklace and lay it around my neck. (yes, I am a typical white girl. Deal with it.)

The boys turn around silently, signaling to me that I need to dress. When I turn back around, I see that they are dressed too.

Without a word, Peeta squats to the floor and Finnick picks me up. I let out a small yelp, and Finn covers my mouth. The others must not be awake, and Peeta and Finnick planned something stupid. Again.

Finnick places me on Peeta's shoulders and Peeta stands. I grab his head for support. We then leave the closet, the bedroom, and the dorm behind.

"What are we doing?" I ask. I have a feeling Peeta knew it was 5:00.

"You'll see." Finnick smiles sincerely and we get in the car.

We arrive at the meadow where Peeta and I kissed. I smile at the thought. I have lost some weight since then, although he did cause me to believe that I am not fat. I lost weight from practicing volleyball; I want to be on the team at school.

"So... what are we doing here?" I ask.

"Just... hanging out, I guess." Finnick says. He seems relaxed. "I guess we just need to relax before school."

And so we do.

At 7:10, we drive back so the others don't know we were gone. I do my makeup and Peeta makes us all cheese buns.

8:45 A.M.

"I guess we should head out." Clove sighs.

So we do. We walk to the main campus, where we get in sections by our dorm styles. The different styles of the dorms are determined by the types of classes you will take; our dorm is the artistic/athletics sector.

Finally, a lady by the name of Tori (A/N SORRY I HAAAAD TO INCLUDE SOME DIVERGENT HAHAHAHA) comes up to us.

"Hello; Welcome to your first day of classes! We will be distributing schedules in order by dorms. When you recieve your schedule, you will have ten minutes to get to class!"