one

i'm jungkook. i'm twenty years old and i just graduated from high school. my parents always told me to go to sky (seoul, korea, yonsei) university but i never listen to them. instead, i enrolled in an art college and chose vocal class.

i packed my stuff to moving into the dorm. yes, my school has its own dormitory so there's no thing such as late. i took out my big sized suitcase and threw a bunch of white tees to there, along with some sweatpants.

i went outside to bid goodbye to my parents before leaving. my mom had tears on her eyes and i lowkey won't leave her. when i saw my dad, i immediately looked down. he was kind of disappointed at me for choosing art school because he thinks that i can't be a success person if i go there.

my dad wanted me to take his company when i graduate from college. but since i didn't want to, he would give it to my brother instead.

"see you soon, mom. i'll call you when i arrive," i said to my mom who seemed really sad even though my brother still lived with them. i hugged her real tight as if i wouldn't come back anytime soon.

"and dad...i'm sorry i choose this path. i hope i didn't disappoint you more in the future," i slowly walked forward to hug him and to my surprise, he hugged me back. i didn't know that he was crying silently behind me.

"and you, don't be a rascal. or else dad won't give you his company," i said to my brother, jeon junghoon. he's two years younger than me, so he basically still a high schooler.

my family lived in busan, while i need to go to seoul since my school was there. i took a bus and sat next to the window. i plugged in my earphone and play some songs. the reason why i really want to be a singer was because i saw gdragon, and he's really cool. i want to be like him.

the ride took about four hours until i arrived at seoul. i took my belongings from the trunk carefully, not to leave anything. because i was thirsty, i decided to go to a nearby cafe to get some drink.

after that, i took a taxi to drove me to my school, soohak arts college. it's a good university, since there's a lot of celebrities graduated from there. to conviced my parents to let me study there wasn't an easy thing because they didn't interested in art.

i stepped into the main building to retrieve my timetable and my key, and i accidentally bumped into a guy, looks in the same age as me but a bit taller than me. he has a mole under his eyes, adding more points to his charms. wait, why did i sounded like a gay? nvm.

he quickly apologized and eventually he was going to the administrator office too, so i could say that he also a new student like me.

"excuse me, we're here to get our timetable and key to our room," he said to the staff.

"oh, may i know your name?" she asked in a calm tone.

"kim yugyeom and-" he turned his head towards me again, raised his eyebrows up. i didn't get it what he was implying, but then i realised that he was asking for my name.

"jeon jungkook."

she was typing something then smiled at us, to our confusion. then she took out two sheets of timetable and two keys.

"seems like you're destined together," she said chicly.

we didn't know what she meant, but we just took the timetable and keys as i laughed awkwardly at her, as if i understood what she said.

we walked together to the dormitory and stopped in front of the door. he smiled a bit then said, "ah, i understand what she said earlier. we're roommates."