Twenty One

Twenty One (pilots)

As Josh dragged Tyler through the club of sweaty people, Tyler couldn't help but wonder why Josh had taken him here.

In the car, Josh told him that where they were going was a surprise. Well, it was a surprise, just not the one Tyler was imagining.

The music was loud, pounding against both of their eardrums, and people pressed against them, getting someone else's sweat on their arms.

"Josh, what are we doing here?" Tyler shouted over the pandemonium.

"Having fun! We're going to loosen up a little!" Josh stated and pulled Tyler close to his body. He straddled Tyler's hips with his hands, lowering himself into a crouch, staring up at him.

If anyone else were to interpret the situation, it would look as if Josh was about to give Tyler a blowjob, but he wasn't going to because he knew how to behave in public.

Tyler sighed then grabbed Josh's hands, pulling him back to his normal height, and wrapped his arms around his waist. "Let's have fun then."

Josh smiled, slyly, and licked his lips. He trailed his hands all over Tyler's skinny body as Tyler began to enjoy the situation and dance slightly, moving his hips and arms.

Should I tell him? Josh thought. No, we're in the club to have fun.

Tyler caressed his hands around Josh's now exposed waist, making Josh feel slightly aroused and butterflies in his stomach.

"I didn't know you could still have that effect on me." Josh said.

"What?" Tyler asked.

"Make me horny just by a touch of your fingers." Josh said and started laughing at Tyler's blushing red face.

"Y-Yeah."

Josh gave him a kiss on his cheeks and then on his lips. Tyler was perfect, but he wasn't. Josh thought he was a waste of life and that he shouldn't have been born, but to Tyler, Josh was amazing in every single way. Everything about him made him happy and smile.

He didn't know what was going on in Josh's mind, though, but he didn't think much of it because Josh didn't know everything that was going on his mind.

In Tyler's eyes, Josh was magnifying.

In Josh's eyes, he was dying.