Twenty Nine

Twenty Nine

PRESENT

After telling Brendon pieces of what happened in the past with Josh, Tyler was numb. He felt numb all over, finally telling someone Josh's story.

Brendon placed his hand on Tyler's shoulder, a small gesture that held big comfort.

"I'm so sorry, Tyler. I never knew..." Brendon said, mumbling for words he couldn't find. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Brendon. It happened and now it's done. I'm actually... relieved that I told someone. Thank you." Tyler said, giving a very small smile.

Brendon's phone buzzed. It was Dallon, texting him where he was. "You should go, Bren. I'll be fine. Y-You should get a chance at love, too. I see the way he looks at you." Tyler said.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?"

"Yes, really. Trust me."

Brendon nodded, giving Tyler a hug and patting him on the back gently. He stood up and walked out the room, half closing the door behind him.

Tyler stood up, rummaging through his drawers for a new pair of clothes. He pulled out a black oversized tee shirt that used to belong to Josh and a pair of denim jeans.

He walked into the bathroom, stripping out of his smelly clothes and throwing them in the wastebasket. Tyler stepped into the steaming hot shower, remembering when he and Josh showered together.

The two boys laughed as Tyler's fluffy wet hair stuck to his forehead, same with Josh's.

"You still have a little shampoo in your hair." Josh said, running his fingers through Tyler's hair, getting rid of the suds.

"Is it gone?" Tyler laughed.

"As gone as it could be."

Josh laughed and wrapped his arms around Tyler's waist, pulling him closer. Their wet bodies stuck together. Tyler gave Josh a lingering peck on his lips before nipping slightly at his collarbone.

He sucked slightly on Josh's sweet and tender skin, making Josh moan lowly. When Tyler pulled back, their was a purple blotch in the shape of his mouth on him.

"That felt... Good." Josh breathed out. The steam fogging every space in the bathroom.

"Now, everyone will see that you're mine too." Tyler mumbled. He still had Josh's hickeys all over his neck, but they'd faded, leaving a small bruise-like mark.

"I," Josh said, "think we should get out the shower now."

Tyler laughed, making that sweet sound Josh enjoyed.

Tyler smiled at the memory as he rinsed out his hair from the conditioner. It felt good to take a shower since it had been long since his last one.

He turned the water off, frozen in place for a second, before reaching out and wrapping a towel around his waist and grabbing another one to dry off his hair and chest.