Oh....CRAP! (A One Direction Fan Fic)

Hi everyone, this is my first fan fic, and my first 1D fan fic, so please take it easy on me :) I love comments, and critism, my stories are my babies, and I love pie.  (I felt like throwing that in there ;)) A/N: everything is mine. copyrights to me... i didnt mean to steal, however, if i did please private message me so we can work something out... ~Ally xXx

"Hey, um, Kaylie?"

"Yes?"

"Weeeeelll, could you pleaseprettypleasePLEASE go to the 1D concert tonight with me?"

"MADDIE! WHAT THE HELL!! YOU KNOW I HATE 1D!!"

"Puhhhleeeeze"

"Oh shit, the puppy dog eyes. Alright... Just as long as you promise no crazy stuff."

"Yay!! Oh Kaylie! You're the best!"

"Yeah sure..."

KAYLIE'S POV

So, hi. My name's Kaylie. I have long, blonde hair that falls in ringlets down my back.  My eyes are sea-blue with flecks of green. I'm not underwieght, but I'm not overweight either. I'm about 5'5. Most people call me hot. I call them bitches. HEY!  Don't blame me, I happen to like the word.

ANYWAYS...

It was Saint Patrick's Day, and me and my best friend, Maddie, were going to go to a stupid 1D concert.  (A/N: i love 1D, dont hate please)   She loves Harry Styles. Don't get me wrong, I know who he is, I just hate the band!! But really... So, anyways, she makes me wear green to the stupid concert. Can you believe that this started with the color GREEN and my BEST FRIEND!??!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks for bearing with me.. the POV will change a lot, so be aware for that.

vote

comment

fan?

~*Ally* xXx

ALSO. thanks to my beautiful friend, OneDirection911 for designing the cover and helping me with the characters!