VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

Hey guys, I recently took a long break from Wattpad to kind of clear my thoughts and get out of my writers block. A bunch of you have commented on this last chapter, telling me to update. the thing is, after my break from Watty, I'm not sure if anyone will read this story any more. I mean, I haven't uploaded a chapter in FOREVER! So, as a result of my break, I am asking people to kind of do a poll thing. How many of y'all would read a new chapter of OhCrap?

Comment Yes or No.

4 yeses and I will continue.

ALSO!

it has come to my attention that, once again, people have been saying that they are confused by my story... I'm not very sure what you guys don't understand, so if you could make it specific & comment it, I'll answer that too.

PLUS!

I want to take this time to explain what happened in The 'death scene'

Basically, I had a crap day, then, I saw something, I'm not sure what it was exactly anymore, that made me want to shut the story immediately, and in a fit of anger, I wrote a quick, easy ending, the main character death scene. then, I saw some of y'all's sweet comments, and I was like, WHY DID I DO THIS? So, I went and wrote another chapter. then I took a break so nothing like that could happen to me again. now, I'm back and better than ever, and ready to write. but only if you want me to, because I'm writing for you. So COMMENT YES OR NO!

AND LASTLY...

does anyone think I should go back and rewrite this?

COMMENT YRW FOR YES OR NRW FOR NO.

it's all what you guys decide.