Pineapples UpsideDown

This chapter is for the one and only @bay_horan_xx

Thanks sooo much for being a loyal reader of this story, you have no idea how much it means to me.

IMPORTANT. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO READ THIS STORY AND ARE NOT @bay_horan_xx OH CRAP IS NOW UPDATED BY REQUEST. IF YOU REALLY LIKE IT, LET ME KNOW, AND I'LL DO ANOTHER CHAPTER!

-Ally. x

ALSO READ MY NEW STORY THE KAILYN JAMES COLLECTION. I SPENT SO MUCH EFFORT MAKING IT AND I'D APPRECIATE IT TONS :)!

-Ally. x

(but you don't have to.)

__________

Hey y'all! I bet you thought you were gonna get another chapter! PLEASE CONTINUE TO THE END!!!!!! I thought I was gonna write one. But I've really excruciatingly over a 3 week period, decided to cut this story short and start a sequel starring @bay_horan_xx. Because she is a loyal reader, she comments, and she asks for more. If y'all don't like my decision, and enough of you don't like it, I'll continue with the story. But I feel like y'all aren't really reading this, and I only wrote it for y'all. I'm not having AS MUCH fun as before... I feel like y'all are ignoring this story. I'd really like it if y'all could be responsive. But since you're not, I'm kinda ignoring this story, and that needs to stop too. So tell me what ya think :)

THANK YOU LOYAL READERS WHO HAVE STUCK WITH ME THIS FAR. <3 I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND I'M SO THANKFUL TO HAVE AS MANY READERS AND FANS AS I DO :) YOU'VE MADE ME SOO HAPPY YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE HOW HAPPY. I CONSIDER EACH ONE OF YOU MY FRIEND.... PM ME SOME TIME! i don't bite, i promise :)

-Allyson K. x