WORLD DOMINATION!!!!

So I walk in with Maddie, to the concert. All of a sudden she screams: "Oh yeah! Forgot to tell you! WEARESITTINGINTHEFRONTROWAND" (we are sitting in the front row and) She paused for breath. "IGOTBACKSTAGEPASSES.AHHHHHH!" (i got backstage passes. ahhh!) I'm thinking: 'Oh. CRAP! I hate them, and now I have to go meet them?

MADDIE'S POV

So, I BEG Kaylie to come to the concert with me, and SHE GIVES IN! But, I forget to tell her about the special tickets I got. When I told her, she seemed to freeze up. So we go in, and I see Harry, looking sooooo CUTE with his curls. But, OhMyGod, when it was time to call a girl up on the stage, Harry called....KYLIE!

KYLIE'S POV

So, when it's time to pick a fan to call on stage, they pick me. Well. Harry picked me. So, I get this evil little world domination plan. Well, more like STAGE domination. I go up there, and he says, "Hey beautiful, what's your name?" I said, "My name's Kaylie." "That's a pretty name!" "Aww. Thanks!"

Now before I tell you my little plan, you must realize that I have taken vocal lessons since I was 3. and I can sing the shit out of everyone. Including One Direction. I can also play the drums and guitar. Since I was 5. AND! I like to kick arse.

So, when, he starts singing, I walk up and grab the mic. And then Niall's guitar. And start playing a song I wrote. While One Direction was staring at me, I rocked the stage. When I was done, I handed Niall his guitar and threw the mic at Harry's face. Then, I wave and sit back down. When I get back, Maddie throws her arms around me and shrieks "WORLD DOMINATION, SISTAH!"

MADDIE'S POV

So when Kaylie gets up on the stage, she flirts back with Harry, like usually fangirls do. I got mad, cause I knew that she didn't like One Direction. But then I saw the gleam in her eyes. I knew what she was about to do. When Harry started singing, she walked over and took the mic. And then Niall's guitar. She started playing her song, Try Me.

i can rock your world

whip your arse and then

smack you

upside the head

and when you dare.

try me.

i'll fight back

dominate your world

so try me

just try me!

One Direction was STARING at her. Everyone was dumbfounded. When she was done, she calmly handed Niall the guitar, and then CHUCKED the mic at Harry's face! It messed up his hair. She waved, blew Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn a kiss, and stuck her tongue out at Harry. That. Was. Funnehhhh!! After she was done, they sang WMYB, and then exited. It was time to go BACKSTAGE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my marshymellows :) long chapter coming up.

Vomment?

~Ally xXx