Heartbreaker

UNKNOWN POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you're gonna do it today?"

"Yeah, definately!"

"No way."

"Yeah......... he's just so hot!!"

~~~~~~~~~meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~

UNKNOWN POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh My God is she ok?!?"

I heard a frantic voice ring out over speed dial 1.

"Mrs.... ummmm.... Kaylie's mom?"

"OMG you think I'm Kay's mom? I wish! Nah, I'm the most beautiful friend EVER! I'm Jessie, and who are- 'YOU DON'T KNOW, OH OH, YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!' - I'll be there in 10."

"A fan, I guess." Harry remarked.

~~~~~~A little bit later. (3rd Person POV)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christina (Tina) Alexion glided into the hospital with a determined grin on her face. She asked the nurse behind the front desk where Kaylie's room was, saying she was a friend. Her smirk widened as she got into the elevator. The plan was in place.

Niall sat next to Zayn on the floor, Kaylie's phone in one hand, a tray of food in the other. He pulled out his phone to ask Christina if she wanted to go on a date, but put it back in his pocket, unseen emotions swirling in his eyes. Unseen to all but one person.

Zayn, pretending to sleep, looked over at his best mate, who was staring at his phone, love flickering through his eyes. 'Stupid Christina,' Zayn thought, 'taking Niall like that.' At last he fell asleep, too late to see Niall put his phone back, his only concious thoughts of his hair.

Louis, passed out, was dreaming of, you guess, it starts with a C .................................. Christina. He was in love with his best mate's girl. You may be mentally yelling at Louis, but that's ok, because someone in real life was yelling at him too.

Christina stalked into the room and saw Niall fast asleep. She then yelled in Louis's ear, "LouBear! Take me shopping!"

Louis woke up, very groggy.

"Christina?" he asked.

"Yeah, Lou! Take me shopping! I tried to wake up Niall, but he wouldn't wake up. So take me!"

Christina had lies flying through her eyes, but no one would see them. She was too clever, or so she thought.

Louis, after obliging, wrote a quick note explaining.

Harry, hearing the whole thing, got up and walked out of the hospital after them, hearing the whole thing and seeing the lie in Christina's eyes. As he banged out the double doors, he saw someone who would turn his world upside-down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

really short, i know. i wanted to write more but i'm also in the middle of the plot of a reallllllllllyy good story, or at least in my opinion. so this is for @bay_amber_carver18. thanks for answering!!!