Chapter 5

Snapping out Junghwa sat on the couch between Solji and Hyerin. The Ahn cousin’s sat across the trio with Hani sitting crossed legs drinking her juice. “So Hani decided that she will help us again.” LE said earning a nod from Hani. Solji and Hyerin looked at each other. Mouthing *Something* to each other.

Junghwa excuse herself and went to the kitchen to get herself a water. “I am wondering.” She looked behind her and saw Hani standing, leaning on the counter her arms crossed on her chest. “What lesson will you teach me?” She said. Junghwa looked at her putting the glass at the side. “It depends on your attitude. Someone has to stop you from doing things pestering others. Specially what you’ve done the other day.” She said walking pass Hani.

“About the thing you are saying? It’s her fault she spilled…” “It’s no one’s mistake Ahn Hee Yeon-ssi. It’s no one’s mistake. It’s purely an accident. You should let her wipe your damn shoes. But what have you done to her? Poured the whole milk all over her. Do you think you have the power to put someone into situation like that?” Junghwa snapped facing Hani.

LE, Solji and Hyerin peeked at the door. “It’s my first time to see someone talked with Hani like that.” LE said. “And you don’t have the power to talk to me like that.” Hani said walking towards Junghwa. “Everyone respects me.” Smirking Junghwa pointed at herself. “I am not one of them. I am not one of your everyone. We are just in the same level. We are just students so don’t act like you rule the whole world.” She said walking away leaving Hani standing at the kitchen. “Ah really.” Hani said sitting.

“Wow.” Hyerin said looking at Junghwa. LE clapped softly smiling at Junghwa. “At last she meet the person that won’t tolerate her.” Solji smiled at Junghwa. “Good job. Hope that you can teach her, her lesson.” “I will Unnie.” Junghwa said her face is red due to anger.

“Just remember this. Hani always makes a plan to piss off someone. Just be careful and if anything bad happens tell me or tell Hyerin or Solji.” Nodding she sat at the chair.

Entering the music room Hani sat at the far end of the room. Junghwa, Hyerin and Solji are on the other room which a glass separating them. The trio is recording and Hani keep her eye with Junghwa. “Are you planning something?” LE asked her hands folded on her chest. “What are you talking about?” Hani asked. “I know you Hee yeon. If someone did something or say something to you specially things like what Junghwa said. You always makes a plan to them.”

She smirked. “I won’t do anything.” She said her eyes still with Junghwa. “But really I think she hates me.”

Hani and LE are on the kitchen preparing dinner. “Hani I told you….” “Unnie stop.” Hani said her hands on LE’s face. “I told you I won’t do anything.” She said, LE nodded removing Hani’s hands on her face. “Just making sure.”

As they all seated at the dining room. LE, Solji, Hyerin and Junghwa talked happily while Hani is just watching them. Noticing it LE kicked Hani’s feet. “Ouch. What the hell was that for?” Hani asked taking others by surprised. “Sorry I didn’t mean it.” LE said smiling. Knowing her cousin Hani lifted the right side of her lips. Solji saw the cousin’s attitude she sigh. “Can we just eat?” She said breaking the eye contact between the two.

“Unnie we will be going now.” Hyerin said bowing to LE. “Do you want me to drive you home?” LE asked Solji who smiled and shakes her head. “No I brought my car.” She said nodding LE smiled. “Okay so take care.” She said smiling at Solji.

“Let’s go.” Solji said. “Unnie sorry I can’t go with you my Umma wants me to go to the store.” Junghwa said holding her phone. “We can drive you there.” “No I’ll be fine.” She said smiling at Solji. Nodding Hyerin and Solji hop on the older girl’s car.