Chapter 8

Stretching her limbs Junghwa go down the stairs yawning. She lazily went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. As she do so her phones beeps. *Get dress LE wants me to fetch you.* Her eyes widen as she saw Hani’s text to her. “She don’t need to fetch me.” Junghwa said dialing Hani’s number.

“Hello Hani you do…..” “Open the door I’m right outside your house.” “What?” Looking outside the window Junghwa saw Hani standing outside. She hung up her phone and opened the door for Hani. “What are you doing here?” She asked. “I told you LE wants me to fetch you.” “Why?” Letting Hani in Junghwa closed the door behind her.

“She said that she takes fully responsibility at you when you will come to her house.” Nodding she gesture Hani to sit. “Okay I will just take a shower wait for me here.” Junghwa said heading towards her room. “By the way suit yourself at home. If you want a drink it’s just in the freezer.” Junghwa smiled at Hani earning a nod.

Closing the door of her room she sigh. “She don’t need to fetch me.” She said walking towards her room’s bathroom.

Hani sat at the couch waiting for Junghwa she didn’t moved an inch while waiting for her. “Did you already eat breakfast?” Junghwa asked. Hani looked up and saw Junghwa walking down the stairs her hair is still wet. “Uhm nope.” She said. Smiling she nodded. “Okay I will just cook for us.” “Uhm okay.”

Hani watched as Junghwa move around the kitchen. “It seems that you are always cooking. You know what you are doing.” Hani said trying to break the silence and trying to have a conversation with the younger girl. “Of course. My mother taught me how to cook. She said that I should make my own food especially that sometimes they left me here at home alone.”

Placing the food on the table Hani looked as Junghwa busily worked on the kitchen. The younger girl wear a shorts and white tee on top of black sleeveless. She blushed as Junghwa looked at her. Looking away she sat at the chair and Junghwa sat beside her.

“So where are we going?” Junghwa asked eating. “I don’t know. LE didn’t told me when she called.” Nodding she placed some foods on Hani’s plate. Looking at her plate she lifted her head. “You should eat more.” Junghwa said smiling at her. “Erase that smile.” Hani thought eating looking only at her plate.

“So?” Hani said crossing her hands on her chest. “Where are we going?” She looked at her cousin. “Since it’s weekend I think we should go out of town and go to amusement park.” The others nodded smiling. Hani scratch the back of her neck and spotted Junghwa smiling widely. “Okay. What can I do. So shall we go?” Hani said. LE nodded and looked at Hyerin and Solji.

“Since your car is bigger than mine. I guess we should use only one car.” LE said. Hani shrugged and hopped on her car. “Junghwa you should sit here.” LE said opening the passenger seat for Junghwa. Not saying anything she hopped and Hani looked at her. “Uhm…” Hani said looking at the mirror. “Let’s go?” “Leggo.” LE, Solji and Hyerin said raising their hands.

As Hani drive she keep on looking at Junghwa’s side. She opened the window and sigh. “Eish why is it so hot?” She said fanning herself. LE looked at her and tapped Solji. “What.” She said. “Why what’s wrong?” LE asked her cousin. “It’s hot. Like really hot.” Hani said fanning herself. “But the AC is on full power.” LE looked at Junghwa and notice that the girl is wearing a shorts and white off shoulder tee on top of black sleeveless. “I know now.” LE said.

“I know why she’s acting like that.” LE pointed at Junghwa. Solji and Hyerin looked. “Because of her clothes? But it’s normal since it’s hot today.” Solji said. Looking at Solji she saw that the older girl is wearing shorts and off shoulder tee. As Hyerin she’s wearing shorts and tee. “What’s with shorts and tee?” LE asked leaning her back. She looked at Solji and smiled.