Chapter 12

Entering LE’s unit Junghwa smiled. “I brought stew that my mom made.” She shown the bag that LE took. “Thanks. She’s still on the room. She’s getting better.” Knowing what the older girl is saying she nodded. “Go now.” LE said smiling.

Upon entering the room she saw Hani peacefully sleeping. Sitting beside the sleeping Hani she caressed her cheeks. “Your fever is low now.” She said smiling. “Which is nice.” She said, leaning her back on the bed rest she got her book and start on reading.

Opening her eyes saw Junghwa sitting beside her reading. A smile plastered on her face as she remember LE told her that Junghwa is worried about her. “Junghwa.” She called out making Junghwa closed her book looking at her. “You’re awake now. How are you feeling?” Instead of answering as Hani sat up she pulled Junghwa into a hug.

With wide eyes Junghwa hold on Hani’s shirt. “Wha…what are you doing?” She asked. “Just this one. Let me hug you.” Hani said closing her eyes. On the other hand. As Junghwa relaxed she hugged Hani. “Is it true that you are worried?” Hani asked earning a nod. “Do you really care for me?” “I am. I really care for you.” Hani smiled pulling away. Seeing Hani smile Junghwa can’t help but to smile also. “I am too blind to see that there are people who are willing to be with me. To take care of me.” She said.

“Thank you for knocking some sense into my head.” “It’s nothing.” Junghwa said. Hani stood up bowing to Junghwa. “Hi, I am Ahn Heeyeon.” She said smiling. “What are you doing?” “I am just introducing myself properly. Perhaps we can start a new?” Nodding she stood up copying what the older girl did. “Hi, I am Park Junghwa.” The two looked at each other bursting into laugh.

“In good terms now?” Solji asked the two who is sitting side by side. The gang gathered on LE’s unit eating happily. “Yes we are. I wanted to apologize for my actions.” Hani said bowing at them. “No need Hani we understand.” Hyerin said giving Hani a smile. “So we are cool?” They nodded smiling at Hani.

“Knowing them for so long.” She said placing her hands on her pocket. “This is the first time that I talked with them without being mean.” Junghwa looked at her. They are walking at the park getting some fresh air. “Even your cousin?” “Even my cousin.” They sat down looking at the sky. “It’s a new feeling to me. Having this close with people.” Hani looked at Junghwa. “What I mean is acting normal without being mean.” She said. Nodding Junghwa smiled.

“Want some ice cream?” Junghwa asked as she spotted an ice cream store nearby. “Of course.” Smiling the younger girl nodded. “Okay, Wait me here I will just buy ice cream.” Hani watched as Junghwa made her way to the store. Watching as the girl buys the ice cream she frowned when a teenage boy talked with Junghwa. “Oh.” She said. “He’s talking with her and she’s talking back.” Hani stood up walking towards Junghwa.

“Are you with someone?” Hani heard the boy ask. Junghwa on the other hand nodded her head. “Hey Baby what took you so long?” Hani said hugging Junghwa from the back which took the girl by surprise. “Baby who’s this?” Hani asked resting her chin on her shoulder. “Uh he said that he’s Wooyoung.” The boy frown looking at the two. “She’s with me.” Junghwa said smiling at the guy. The guy left which made Hani smiled. “What was that?” Junghwa asked as Hani release her. “I just saved you from another pervert.” She said getting the ice cream from the crew paying.

“He’s just asking me.” “Yeah, asking you if you are with someone.” “But what’s with the Baby and the back hug?” Hani froze looking at her. “It’s uhhh… Nothing.” “Nothing? But you called me Baby in front of him.” Looking at the older girl she smiled. “Hani?” “Hmmm?” Looking at Junghwa she pointed at the bench. “Can you tell me what do you really feel about me?” She asked. Putting her ice cream on the side she clear her throat.

“It just became clear on my mind suddenly.” She said looking in front of them. “That what I am feeling for you is more than like.” She paused taking a deep breath. “Junghwa I am in love with you. I will tell you this directly since we know each other for some time and I am tired of hiding this feelings.” Looking at the girl beside her she smiled. “At first I thought that this is wrong. But I am just being a pussy and I am sorry for that.” Seeing the smile on Junghwa’s face she lean her back on the bench.

“What about you? What do you feel about me?” Junghwa held her hand drawing circles at the back of her palm which made her more relax. “Same as you Hani. I am in love with you.” She said smiling sweetly. “I don’t know how, when, where and why did I suddenly felt this but I guess that if you love somebody you don’t need any reason on why you are feeling this.” Smiling, Hani liked what she is hearing. “It’s just that I feel this suddenly and I am happy when I am with you.” With that Hani held her hand looking at it.

“We will take things slow.” Hani said. “We will know more about each other.” Junghwa nodded letting Hani hug her. “I won’t promise you this but. I will never turn my back to you. I know how it feels to be left alone and I will never let you suffer because of that. Do you believe me?” Nodding her head she closed her eyes letting herself hugged by Hani. “It seems that we are going fast as planned.” She said earning a chuckle.

“We are not.” Hani said. “Hugging is exempted. I can hug you right?” Pouting Hani looked at Junghwa. “Yeah yeah. Just don’t pout you are making me fall deeper.” She said burying her face on the latter’s neck.