Chapter 7

"What happened there?" Solji asked Junghwa pointing on her face. "Ah this. Uhm how can I say this." Junghwa looked at her food. "I almost got in danger few nights ago and luckily Hani came and helped me." Solji nodded caressing Junghwa's face. "Tsk it's a good thing that she came." "Oh before I forgot. When Hani came to the room she asked about you and she seems worried. Can you tell me what happen?" Hyerin said.

"So that happens." Solji asked earning a nod. Junghwa told the two what happened. "She came to my house and brought me foods. She said that she's worried to me and that she keeps on thinking about me. On what happened that night."

Looking at each other they mouthed SOMETHING with each other. "Then what happened?" Solji asked. "Then we stayed at my room. When she saw my bruise she caressed my face." Hyerin's mouth dropped facing Junghwa. "You mean caressed like this?" Hyerin caressed Junghwa's face. Earning a nod the duo, Solji and Hyerin smiled.

At that time the cafeteria was filled with noise as Hani and LE walked inside. It's visible that Hani's wounds is not getting any better. "Omo." Solji said. "Does she gets that from saving you?" Junghwa nodded. Raising her hand Solji called the Ahn cousin's attention.

The two walked towards their table. "Eat with us." Solji said earning a nod from LE. While Junghwa and Hani just looked at each other. "Why don't you sit now. I will get us a food." LE said pointing at the chair beside Junghwa. Hearing no response LE pushed Hani making her sit. "Ehem." Hani cleared her throat as Solji and Hyerin looked at her.

"So.... How was your face?" Solji asked. "It's getting better." "No I think not. Maybe you are not taking care of your face." Junghwa said not looking at Hani. "Who told you? I am taking care of this." Hani said looking at different directions.

"Unnie what's the score?" Hyerin asked whispering to Solji. Watching the two. Solji lean closer to Hyerin. "Out of 10. I think it's 4." "You think so?" Solji nodded eating.

As the class resumes Hani is satisfied to see Junghwa at the class again after being absent for a few day. Frowning she closed her eyes. "What's happening to me? What's this?" She stood up creating a noise and left the room.

"Skipping class again?" Junghwa asked. They looked at their teacher who just shakes his head and resume on teaching. "You know Hani's mood is unpredictable." Junghwa said whispering to Hyerin. "You're right." Hyerin nodded.

"This can't be happening." Hani said hugging her knees. "Can't be can't be can't be. CAN'T BE." She shouted her head resting on the wall. "Are you okay?" She opened her eyes and saw Junghwa her hands on her knees looking at her. Their eyes met making both of them to blush.

Seeing how close their face is. Junghwa stood up. "Yeah I'm fine." Junghwa nodded and sat beside Hani. "You skipped class again." She said handling Hani her bag. Staying at the roof doesn't make Hani comfortable. She looked at Junghwa and saw that the girl has her eyes closed. "I hate this kind of feeling." Hani thought closing her eyes. "I heard you shouted can't be." Junghwa said with eyes still closed. "Are you sure you are alright? Is there any problem?" "Don't open your eyes." Hani said looking at Junghwa. "Why?" "Nothing just keep your eyes close." Not protesting Junghwa nodded. Hani looked at Junghwa.

"I'm fine don't worry it's just that..... Nothing. Don't mind me I'm fine." Hani said. She looked at her watch standing up. "I'll take you home it's getting late." She said. Looking at Junghwa she shakes her head. "No I can go home myself."

Hani frowned. "No I'm taking you home. I'm not taking any risk on letting you go home alone." She said pulling Junghwa's arm. "Are you really this kind of person? Pulling at any times?" Junghwa said being dragged by Hani.

"Eish this girl." She said following Hani.