AUTHOR'S NOTE

*heaves and tries to breathe through the tears*

YOU JUST READ THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THIS TRILOGY!

I can't believe its been two years since I started writing this fan fictions. At first, it really was supposed to be a solo book for Dick, but now, here we are. I cannot stay whelmed right now. 

For those of you who are expecting a book for Tim Drake, don't worry, I haven't forgotten about him. His story is coming up next. But the story won't be a part of this trilogy. It will be a spin-off that features all their children, whom you met in the previous chapter. 

I know memorizing their kids will be a challenge, so don't worry. I'll also be working on an Illustrated Guide and family tree. All of these are future projects I am planning for, because I don't think I can ever stop writing about the Batfamily. This i what started my writing in the first place. 

I'll just be taking a break to finish up the remainder of my academic year at school. It's going to take less than a month. Then I can go back to writing about our beloved superheroes. 

I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU WHO STUCK WITH ME AND FINISHED ALL THE BOOKS. EVEN IF I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE SOMETIMES. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST READERS ANYONE COULD EVER ASK FOR. AND YOUR COMMENTS NEVER FAILED TO MAKE ME SMILE. I KNOW I DIDN'T GET TO REPLY TO ALL OF THEM, BUT I READ ALL OF THEM. TRUST ME. 

I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS!

SEE YOU SOON!

xoxo, 

Angel 

(signing off for now)