BACK AT WRITING!

Hello everyone! I am back to writing!

For those waiting on updates for my Bart Allen and Tim Drake fanfics, I promise I am working on the next chapters RIGHT NOW. The past couple of months have just been a struggle since I am wrapping up my final year at college. But with my thesis and prelim exams over, I'm not really doing much. So I have more time for writing again.

With that being said, I also came up with a new story, which I'm hoping you can all check out while waiting for my next chapter uploads. It would really mean a lot and I have great plans for this story, I just need to get it out there. I hope you guys support it as much as you've supported my previous stories, because, really, it means a lot.

BONUS IF YOU'RE A FAN OF THE TV SERIES THE 100! And if you love Bellamy Blake as much as me (or more hehe)

P.S. This is posted on my new profile@WanhedaAngel I'm going to be posting my fanfictions on there from now on, after I finish with Beyond and At the Speed of Light, of course :)

Link and description below:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/143104456-the-fallen

SUMMARY

Aella has spent the better part of her life locked up and pretending she doesn't exist.

But when she gets sent back to Earth with a hundred, teenage prisoners, she has to remember what it's like to care about other people and fight for survival. Soon, they find out that, not only is the ground survivable, but there are others who claim the land is theirs. Lives are lost, wars are fought, and in the midst of it all, she has to choose between putting her people first or letting love rule her heart.

Will she survive long enough to have her happily ever after?