Prologue

*NOT EDITED*

"You know you mean the world to me” Marcus whispered softly into my ear.

His breath sent shivers up and down my spine, giving me goose bumps. I bit my lip as I looked up into his bright blue eyes. We were lying in my bed; I was snuggled in Marcus’s arms as he held me tight.

“If I mean the world to you, then prove it” I said smugly.

Marcus smiled at me; he grabbed my chin and tilts my head back, and leans over and kisses me. His lips felt so soft against mine. He then shoved his hand up under my shirt and start feeling my breasts, his hand was surprising cold against my skin, and the contact made my nipples hard.

But I didn’t mind, pleasure was building up inside me and I felt like I was going to lose control. He stopped kissing my lips and started moving down; kissing my chin then down to my neck which instantly made me wet. I moan out from pleasure.

 Marcus smiled into my neck. “Spread them”

I obeyed immediately.

“Good girl, now I want you to *****”

“What?” I asked, I couldn’t hear him properly, he sounded far away even though he was close to me.

Marcus gave a mischievous grin and opens his mouth to respond but all I could hear was a loud BEEEEEEEP. And my lovely dream was over.

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring on top of my dresser, I grabbed my pillow and chugged it. It hit the alarm clock and sent it crashing to the floor. I looked at the spot next to me; empty, of course.

What did I expect for Marcus the sexiest guy at school to just appear in thin air next to me? I snorted at myself; Yea only in my dreams, literally.

I rolled out of bed, my bare feet hitting the cold floor. I walked to my door and as soon as I opened it, I heard the bustling and rustling of my parents downstairs. My dad was probably reading the newspaper drinking coffee while my mom cooked breakfast like she did every morning.

I took a deep breath in and sure enough the smell of bacon and eggs filled my nostrils; my stomach rumble with complaints. I hurried and got dress for school avoiding looking at myself in the mirror.

 Why do I want to see what I look like? I already knew what would be staring back at me; a complete and utter mess. I wasn’t your prettiest girl, in fact everyone at school called me ‘Flabby Haley’.

It’s a name that stuck with me since middle school and traveled with me even now in high school as a junior. Yay me.  

Now don’t think that the student body came up with that name by themselves, oh no they had help; by the love of my life Marcus. I know I’m an idiot for liking him. But that’s another story for later.

After getting dress into some baggy jeans and baggy shirt, I slipped into some flip flops (what? it’s nice outside) and storm downstairs to the kitchen to scarf down some breakfast before catching the bus to school.   

If I didn’t give the kids at school enough to tease me about already with just my clothing and looks. This was the icing on the cake.

I stood outside of my house at the end of the driveway, waiting for the bus. I looked down at my wrist watch it read 6:00. The bus should be here soon. As I was looking up I notice the bus up the street driving towards me, It stopped in front of me as usual, the bus was big, yellow and short (Yes I said short) and to top it off it was filled with little hyper kids; who were pressing their faces against the glass window making funny faces at me. I sighed putting my head down and walked up the stairs into the bus.