Answers

*NOT EDITED*

*Haley's POV*

My brother started laughing so hard like I just said the most funniest thing in man kind. "Harry Potter" he said between breaths.

"Good one little sis." He slapped me on the back as he stepped out of the car.

I looked back at Natalya, she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"I don't understand, how did we get here? Where are we?" I asked closing the car door behind me.

"Isn't it obvious? Natalya answered, it's your brother not- so - secret lair."

Nate stopped laughing and shot a piercing glare at Natalya.

"So this castle is your lair?" I pushed pass Nate to get a better look at it.

The castle was big and old. Rose vines covered every inch of it as it stood tall, looming in the distance. It was remarkable.

"It's not my lair, it's my home," Nate grabbed my hand and start leading me towards it.

"Your home," I repeated.

Natalya sighed heavy, clearly annoyed.

Nate lead me up the stone stairs and opened the door and walked us in.

"Woah," I said astonished. "This place is nice."

I stood there gawking as my eyes scanned the interway. It was huge, to say the least.

High ceilings with a chandelier hanging down. Marble floors, with a winding staircase leading to the top floor.

I turned my head to see a room, looks to be a den with a fire place blazing to life. Everything looked so expensive.

I started nodding my head in approval, "ok ok, I'm impress."

Natalya chuckled, "Oh wait til he takes you to the torture room. I bet its just as nice," Natalya had so much hatered dripping from her lips Im pretty sure a puddle was forming around her.

I raised my eyebrows, "A tortue room?"

"Mmhmm, so far I seen it twice. But lucky for you, you might see it as a guess, Natalya turned to my brother, "Right Nate?"

Nate gritted his teeth together, grabbed ahold of my arm and started pulling towards the den.

"What your friend, is forgetting to mention is that she attacked me during a function where I was surround by bleeders. Therefore risking exposing us both."

"Nope, just you," Natalya countered.

"I'm sorry, what is bleeders ?" I asked confused.

"Humans, Nate answered me. He turned and looked at Natalya, "Seriously, what type of teacher are you, she doesn't know what bleeders are?"

"Don't question me! She was just turned yesterday, now you have her," Natalya spat out.

"Sure, blame it on me. It won't be the first time."

Natalya growled and before I knew it her hand went across Nate's face so hard the sound echo through the room.

I gasped from surprise.

"What is with these two?"

Nate, with a big ass hand print on his face, started laughing. "Is that all you got? Huh, Natalya?!"

Natalya balled her hand up into a fist, and before she could swing, I hurried and stood in front of her.

"Wait, ok? I understand you are upset, but before you beat him to a pulp, I need to know what is going on between you two and the clans."

Natalya slowly lowered her fist and with a arragvated yell, she turned away. She sat down in one of the couchs, breathing slowly trying to calm down.

I turned to Nate, "Okay, so why am I here, what is it you wanted to show me?"

Nate glanced over at Natalya before turning to me.

"This is it."

I looked around, "Okay looks like a pretty normal den to me. Am I suppose to use my vamp senses or something?"

"No, you are suppose to listen."

"Okay? Then talk."

Nate sighed then begun."This room use to be a baby's nursey. Pink walls, white crib, teddy bears everywhere. The full works. If you haven't guessed it, the baby was a girl.

"Beatiful she was, with long blond hair, blue eyes, adorable fat cheeks. And she had the most loving parents. They loved her, and they loved each other. Nothing could tear them apart. Until one day,  the baby was 7months old, on that very day, some people came and killed her.

"You see the parents were vampires, turned of course after they had the baby and they were raising their human daughter. The mother not wanting to let her go, was risking exposing us all. The two clans Ortega Clan and mine the Valdir Clan was fighting each other over this situation. Ortega Clan wanted to kill her, the Valdir wanted to turn her. So we all came to an agreement, she would just simply be a adopted by a family we could control, no issues, the mother can see her, from a distance of course, but the baby would be safe and no harm to us.

"That was the plan, but the plan never got executed. Hunters were on the parents trail, dumb bleeders assumed the baby was vampire and killed her. Parents found her dead and flee."

"What, what happen to them?" I asked intrigued.

"You're looking at us," Nate frowned.

"What the hell!" I screamed out.

~**~