The Math Teacher {Justin}- Sweet

[AU]

Your P.O.V

I park my car in the parking lot and quickly made my way outside. I'm 5 minutes late. Going on the other side, I open the door and took my backpack out of the car. In a rush, I lock my car and start to run inside of the school building.

The worst thing is, I'm not just late to class, I'm late to math class. I can imagine myself already failing at Mr.Smith class. My white sneakers tap the floor forcefully on the dirty school's floor as I kept running to my class. I'm in the second year of college, on my way to become a nurse, or at least that's what I dream of.

Breathing heavily, I start to think about my chances to have at least a positive grade in Mr.Smith's. I had an F in the last test. An F! Do my parents know?

Hell no!

I would be a dead person if they did. Sometimes I feel like such a disappointment as a daughter. A 19 year old girl that can't even have decent grades at school.

I finally arrived at my destination. The math class. I let out a shaky breath that I didn't know I was holding. In hopes to calm down my heart beat, I closed my eyes and knocked slightly on the door. Not to long after, an unfamiliar figure stands in front of me. Holding a pen and a paper, a guy near his early 20's, looks down at me with a curious look in his - may I add - brown hazel eyes.

I blinked twice and tried to look around the room,

Yep, this was definitely my class. Just not with my old, moody teacher.

"Well hello. May I help you?" He sternly asked. Shit. I turned my eyes back at him and we, briefly, locked gazes.

"Yes, uhm.. I'm here for my math lesson." I simply said and he opened the door for me to step in as soon as he knew I was one of the students. What else? I stepped inside and made my way to my usual seat.

"Morning," Shawn whispered in my direction, I blushed at the thought of his raspy voice and sat down. He looked back at me and I shot him a brief smile, which he returned. But our moment was cut off by the teacher clearing his throat.

My attention shot up at him as he gave me a death glare. Probably for me to stop giving Shawn smiles. "So as I was saying before I was interrupted, my name is Justin Bieber, Mr.Bieber to you. I will be your math teacher from now on considering the fact that Mr.Smith is no longer able to provide you school education."

As soon as those words left Mr.Bieber's mouth, a bunch of gossips about the previous teacher were already on the air. If you ask me, half of me was happy because we got rid of the old ugly frog of a teacher, but the other part of me was fearing that maybe this teacher was way worst than Mr.Smith.

"Quiet." Was the only word that left his mouth before everybody shut their mouths almost immediately. Everyone turned to face the feared teacher. I can already tell he is way more scary than Mr.Smith. And the thought itself scared me.

As everybody looked at him in fear, I took the opportunity to check him out. He was hearing his blonde dirty hair styled backwards, it fitted perfectly with his grey tux.

He kept rambling things about hard work and how we should study and listen to what he says, until I realized he was stealing me glances from time to time. It didn't look normal to me because whenever he saw me looking at him, he would straighten his back and his voice would become more manly.

"Now let's get started," he looked down at a dossier, chuckled and then smirked. "Looks like we have some F and D's in this class, don't we?" He chuckled again and I rolled my eyes. "Who is..Y/N Y/L/N?" He looked up and everyone's eye's found my figure. Even Mr.Bieber's.