Happiest Man on Earth {Justin}- Cute

[AU]

Your P.O.V

Justin finally went out to work, he got his job as a physiologic 2 years ago, one year after we actually started to date. I got out of the bed shaking with nervousness. What if it's true? What if I'm not actually sick and I'm pregnant instead?

It's been almost 2 weeks that I have this morning sickness and I throw up as soon as I get off the bed. It's annoying. To add, last night I was craving pickles. Just pickles.

Yesterday morning after Justin went to work, I bought 3 pregnancy tests and I was so determined to see if I was actually pregnant but I didn't have the courage to do so, so I waited until today. It may sound a little stupid at first but I'm 24, I'm so young and I'm so nervous to know the truth.

I let out a shakily breath as I step into the bathroom attached to our room. I opened my cabinet, where I keep tampons, pads, some extra make up and where I left the pregnancy tests last night.
I left them in there because I know for sure that Justin never goes there so it was completely safe.

Although I'm not really prepared to have kids at this stage of my life, I know Justin wants children, really, really bad. We have even discussed this in a very casual way last month, and for the looks of it, Justin was more than fascinated by the thought of having a kid on his own.

After I read all the instructions correctly, I took the 3 tests and nervously waited for the results. I was about to see what it said before my phone went off, grabbing my attention. I unlocked it and read over Justin's text,

From: LoverBoy♡

Good morning princess, sorry I couldn't be there when you woke up :(

I left you some breakfast already made and I bought Nutella before I went to work. Hope you having a good day, I'll see you at lunch time :)

Love you, Jay.

Then why don't you candidate for the cutest boyfriend ever award huh? Yeah that's what I thought. I smiled against the screen of my phone and replied,

To: LoverBoy♡

Well good morning to you too handsome♥

Yes I'm having an okay day, it would be better if you were with me right now... Super excited to when you get home, love you.

Deep down I was so nervous to when he gets home. What if I'm ACTUALLY pregnant?

I closed my eyes, grabbed a random test and placed it right in front of me. Oh gosh... I opened my eyes and there it was.

One line: not pregnant.
Two lines: pregnant.

I looked over at the result and I almost fainted. Two lines. All in all, the 3 tests came both positive. I smiled and cried at the same time. Was this really happening? Was this a sick joke?

I sat down for a moment and came to the conclusion that I can't do anything to change this, I mean I'm not going to get an abortion, that's 100% out of question. Justin would hate me for it and he would never forgive me.

Later, I decided to go watch some Netflix before Justin arrives home. I actually thought about cooking something but he texted me saying he got some McDonald's and he was on his way home.

Nervousness taking over my body and sweat covering the palms of my hands, I patiently waited for my boyfriend to get home. My heart skipped a beat and my stomach dropped when I heard the keys opening the houses front door. I looked at it from the couch on the living room as the door opened wide, revealing my already happy boyfriend.

Will he have the same smile when he discovers that I'm carrying his child? I quickly glanced at my stomach but soon met a pair of hazel eyes in front of me.

"Hey baby," he said before pecking my lips with his. "I bought your favorite." He sat down in the couch next to me, before taking his jacket off.

He placed the boxes on my lap and I smiled briefly. The smell of fast food invaded my nostrils and my stomach immediately made a weird sound, pointing out that I was indeed hungry.

Or maybe it's the baby that's hungry.

I opened the box and grabbed Justin's hamburger and handed it to him. He said a quick 'thank you' while I took my lunch out of the McDonald's cartoon box. "Thank you Justin, you're the best!" I kissed his cheek and he chuckled.

"You welcome baby girl. So what were you watching?" He casually asked, clearly trying to build a conversation.

Is it a good idea for me to tell him now? I will die from anxiety if I act like it's nothing now and wait until he gets home from work tonight to tell him. "Yeah I was watching 13 Reasons Why, but I kind of have something to tell you." I sipped on my coke and waited for his reaction.

"What is it?" He took a bite from his hamburger and I took a deep breath. Justin looked so calm and casual, in the other hand, I felt confused and lost.

"You remember like 3 weeks ago when we had a conversation about starting a family? And how bad you wanted to have kids?" I slowly questioned and my world stopped when his eyes widened. "Yeah I do, I really meant it Y/N. Like you're the big deal, I really want to have a little one with you. It's not like we should have one now, but if it happens, it happens."

His soft words made my heart flutter and surprisingly, I wasn't so nervous anymore. I smiled widely and looked at him deep for a second. "Jay, I'm pregnant."

His face fell into a wide big smile and his eyes screamed joy within the sparkle they had. "Are you fucking serious right now!? Y/N don't fuck with me on this one! Seriously!? You have a baby inside there?" He pointed to my stomach and I nodded.

"Fuck baby, I love you." He pulled me towards him and soon we were both embraced into a strong hug. He kissed repeatedly my forehead while saying, "You're going to be a great mom, baby."

I cried in his shoulder and closed my eyes tightly. "You're going to be a great dad too, Justin."

We pulled away from the hug and he looked at me in the eye. "I might or might not was already expecting this."he smirked at me and my mouth dropped. This bitch.

"You stupid canadian asshole!" He quickly got up from the couch and started to run. "Come back here you bitch!" He laughed out loud as I followed him upstairs.

"Catch me baby momma." He joked and I gave him a hard stare.