Needing You {Jason} - Cute

[Justin as Jason McCann]

Your P.O.V

I grabbed my backpack, holding my car keys on my hands and exiting the class room. It's was a cloudy day, it looked almost like it was about to rain - which make me thank the heavens for owning a car. I made my way straight to my car, hoping to get home as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, today I hadn't bring any jacket with me because I thought it would be a sunny day, guess I was wrong. I finally got into my car and immediately turned on the heat as I heard the engine coming into life. After what it looked like forever, I finally made made it through the streets of Toronto and reached my house.

An unfamiliar figure was sitting on my door step, with a hoddie on and looking down. I eyed the person suspiciously until I finally made out who it was.

Jason McCann.

The criminal I was dating for about 7 months now. Our relationship couldn't be labelled as 'relationship goals' but it was good. I loved it. I pulled over and got out of the car with a concerned expression plastered on my face. It was raining like crazy and he was sitting on my porch dropping wet? What for?

"Jason? What are you doing here?" And before I could get a response back, Jason stood up and a huge stain of blood could be seen from a mile away. What happened? "Jason what's going on? What happened?" I worried towards him, however he didn't moved a inch. "Jason please talk to me! What happened?!"

"Please help me." His voice cracked.

I rushed him inside of my bathroom and quickly took out an aid kit as fast as I could. "Jason sit on the toilet." I muttered and he simply did as I said.

I understood why he came to me instead of going to an hospital, he was a criminal. He couldn't just go out and ask for help at an hospital if he's wanted. My question is, how did he got here without a car. I bandage him up and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you shawty." He simply said, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer.

"What happened Jason?" I softly spoke up.

"Nothing you should worry about."

"Jason."

"Mhmm?" He mumbled as he placed his head on my chest. Oh he loves using my boobs as pillows.

"What happened? Please tell me." I ran a hand through his hair and he groaned at the feeling he was getting.

"Tyler happened." He responded, still attached to my chest.

"Tyler? As in the Tyler that you don't like because he tries to flirt-" he cut me off suddenly.

"Yes Y/N! That fucktard Tyler!" He said with his anger visibly rising. "He's so fucking ignorant! I told him, I told him 3 fucking times to not mess with what's mine! He pretended that he listened to me but then he goes and flirts with you? He better pray for me not to fight his ass again because next time I won't burn his car, I will fucking blow his head!"

"You did what!?" I said, socked with what he just told me.

"I fucking blowed up his car, Y/N! Damn right I did and I will do it again if he messes with my baby girl again." He mumbled the last part, becoming soft as the sound of my nickname.

"Jason-"

"Y/N please try to understand... Just- don't be mad at me. I didn't do it for you to be mad. I did it to protect you. He was planning on taking you home with him the next week. I got that information from a member of my gang that goes to the same school as you. Just please understand." He broke.

Ugh, what choice do I have anyways. I didn't care about Tyler right now, Jason was the one I care about.

"Jason I forgive you, but just this time." I pointed at him and he smiled happily.

"Thank you baby girl, I knew you would understand." He picked me up and kissed me. I pulled away worried about his cut.

"Jason your cut!"

"Don't care." He simply said and placed me on my bed.

"Let's cuddle. I have been craving your cuddles all day long."

"But your clothes are all wet." I giggled and he looked back at himself before chuckling.

"I can always take them all off baby girl," he said before taking off his wet shirt. I didn't complain, besides, what have I to complain?

This guy is a greek god. We soon cuddled up under a blanket and just stayed in pure silence, together. Enjoying the sound of our breathing and heartbeats playing together as one.

"What are you doing to me Jason Drew McCann." I commented and he chuckled.

"Taking care of you, spending time with you, treating like the queen you're, protecting you, spoiling you, making sure you're happy. You know, doing my job as your boyfriend." He then kissed my forehead and pulled my closer with an arm. "I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I placed a hand on his hard chest before kissing it.